Shouldn't JPP moderators be HONEST?

What is incorrect about Muslims not having the right to bring their satanic rugs into schools per the Constitution?
What is incorrect about stating that people under 25 probably are unprepared to deal with the potential health/financial burdens of having sex?
Lisa is just another POS lefty who hates America and is willing to shout it from the rooftops.

Can the Paganites bring their Pentagrams/
Maybe it should be 30?
Lisa should be accorded as much Liberty here as CFM, Guno, and TTQ.

Why was lisasanders 'perma-banned'? Because she "they weren't a fine upstanding person." ?

She broke a Rule? She was a kick-ass Blue Team member?

I was under the impression there was some Rule about Posting 'obscene' material in a Title.
(Usually when someone gets banned there is an explanation following the banning)

Re-instating lisa's posting privileges after a 'Time Out' would show a Solomonesque, wise and judicial Moderator.
An Appeal from one of the Ants in Grind's Ant Farm.

she was banned because of rule 14, she wasn't posting in good faith, was not listening to our warnings to stay away from rule 12b, she was just posting for reaction and no other reason. we allow people to troll.. to a point, but when that's literally your only purpose here and you are getting warned left and right, our patience wears thing and you get shitcanned.

she was banned because of rule 14, she wasn't posting in good faith, was not listening to our warnings to stay away from rule 12b, she was just posting for reaction and no other reason. we allow people to troll.. to a point, but when that's literally your only purpose here and you are getting warned left and right, our patience wears thing and you get shitcanned.

OK. You're the Boss. Thanks for the explanation.

Can the Paganites bring their Pentagrams/
Maybe it should be 30?
Lisa should be accorded as much Liberty here as CFM, Guno, and TTQ.

Pentagrams are always welcome. I think Rana settled on 25 because that's supposed to be about the age that the brain is fully formed. I met my wife when I was 25, and then married her when I was 30, so, you're both clearly onto something.

I would love to see CFM banned from here. Unfortunately, the only one of the the three that you mentioned who is completely a troll is Goony. The other two are just very unpleasant people.

The mods here at this message board are not obligated to any ethical code. This website is privately owned and not regulated. We all would hope the owners and operators of this site are honest and trustworthy folks, but ultimately they could be superjerks to everyone and there isn't much we could do about it.

Pentagrams are always welcome. I think Rana settled on 25 because that's supposed to be about the age that the brain is fully formed. I met my wife when I was 25, and then married her when I was 30, so, you're both clearly onto something.

I would love to see CFM banned from here. Unfortunately, the only one of the the three that you mentioned who is completely a troll is Goony. The other two are just very unpleasant people.

How about when the Satanites bring to School the freshly severed Heads of Goats? Will the Knights of Columbus just say "Hey, that's cool, we believe in drinking the blood of humans and eating the flesh of humans, ... it's all good"?

I support CFM, Guno, TTQ, posting anything they want here. It's supposedly a 'Political' Site.

The mods here at this message board are not obligated to any ethical code. This website is privately owned and not regulated. We all would hope the owners and operators of this site are honest and trustworthy folks, but ultimately they could be superjerks to everyone and there isn't much we could do about it.

THAT'S the Bottom Line! :thumbsup:

I am curious, was 'she' actually a real person living in Australia or just another troll?

I am curious, was 'she' actually a real person living in Australia or just another troll?

I think she's a hot, sexy babe from Santa Monica that used to post on Amazon. I think she's part Iranian, she knew a lot about Zoroastrianism.
"Although Herodotus wrote that the Persians had no temples, some have been found, in the shape of terraces or towers or square rooms. Chahārtāq s (sacred buildings with four gates or doors) are scattered over most of Iran. Permanent altars exist from the Sāsānian period and are depicted on coins with a burning fire."
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Zoroastrianism/Practices-and-institutions

How about when the Satanites bring to School the freshly severed Heads of Goats? Will the Knights of Columbus just say "Hey, that's cool, we believe in drinking the blood of humans and eating the flesh of humans, ... it's all good"?

I support CFM, Guno, TTQ, posting anything they want here. It's supposedly a 'Political' Site.

I don't think we would advocate bringing the Holy Euchariast into public schools, so, definitely no conflict in prohibiting the severed heads of goats. Most Knights, of course, are merely interested in advocating our Catholicism, rather than getting into the legal minutiae of religious liberty on the whole.

I don't think we would advocate bringing the Holy Euchariast into public schools, so, definitely no conflict in prohibiting the severed heads of goats. Most Knights, of course, are merely interested in advocating our Catholicism, rather than getting into the legal minutiae of religious liberty on the whole.

Most rational and pragmatic Americans would object to letting Satanites bring their Icons to Public School. Naturally, the Cultists all think it's cool to have American Madrasas as Public Schools.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4587...bia-allowed-continue-financing-global-network

Rana is my favorite mod.

I miss Billy the most.

Grind is sort of my soul mate. I can hate him one day and love him the next. I don't pretend to understand our relationship.

Damocles. Is he even a real person? The guy is so chill I sometimes doubt he is a human.

Rana is my favorite mod.

I miss Billy the most.

Grind is sort of my soul mate. I can hate him one day and love him the next. I don't pretend to understand our relationship.

Damocles. Is he even a real person? The guy is so chill I sometimes doubt he is a human.

Did I read that right? Thanks

I miss Socrates, he was a mod and a great poster. His life took him away from here.

Did I read that right? Thanks

I miss Socrates, he was a mod and a great poster. His life took him away from here.

You read it right.

I thought Socrates left is due to illness. Damn. I had nothing in common with him, but never had a problem with him.

Rana is my favorite mod.

I miss Billy the most.

Damo was a real person, but, now he resides inside of a freezer in Grind's garage.

Last edited:
Back