Sin

Cypress is a religious obsessive who claims to not be religious. Hard to take him seriously.
you know he wanted to say "morality isn't ethics" or something like that, something gay, but he knew I would bury him with that idiocy.

he knows he's an idiot.

and us knowing that he knows is our gift from god.

you know he wanted to say "morality isn't ethics" or something like that, something gay, but he knew I would bury him with that idiocy.

he knows he's an idiot.

and us knowing that he knows is our gift from god.
Cypress thinks it is impossible for a society to have morality unless it is based in religion.

Cypress thinks it is impossible for a society to have morality unless it is based in religion.
yes. this is mason stuff. they want to keep morality based in religion and they want to keep religion insane and warmongering.

you will find this template is explanatory and predictive, unless cypress can break his dark spiritual contract.

Last edited:
yes. this is mason stuff. they want to keep morality based in religion and they want to keep religion insane and warmongering.

you will find this template is explanatory and predictive, unless cypress can his dark spiritual contract.
Religion has been used by government to oppress the people.

you're not serious if you're not willing to even discuss the lowest bar.

there are people on here who actually think your "lowest bar, too obvious to discuss" is completely relative and therefore moral.

see? you want to skip the basics and play word games, because you're a sophist cunt, and a eugenics Nazi who wants mass murder based on environmental lies, that you know are lies.

so you avoid real moral discussions. that's your job. your job is obfuscation and running away.
Zero people on this board support genocide, rape, and serial murder. What's to discuss?

Even Trump knows he can't murder people. He doesn't seem to know the boundaries and dimensions of arrogance, avarice, resentment, humility, temperance, and charity.

Zero people on this board support genocide, rape, and serial murder. What's to discuss?

Even Trump knows he can't murder people. He doesn't seem to know the boundaries and dimensions of arrogance, avarice, resentment, humility, temperance, and charity.
I disagree.

I say people on this board do support genocide, in many forms.

but still you don't want a discussion. you just want to assert that the basics are assumed by all.

that's just skipping the subject entire, hackface.

I'm sorry that you are stupid enough to believe the shit atheists post on the internet.......
Odd how many were evangelical Christians before they actually started studying the texts. At least they had the intellectual curiosity and courage to break away from the bullshit you’ve been fed.

You lack all of that. Pure Trump fodder.

Odd how many were evangelical Christians before they actually started studying the texts. At least they had the intellectual curiosity and courage to break away from the bullshit you’ve been fed.

You lack all of that. Pure Trump fodder.
Like I told my family why I am not a Christian: God does not want me to be stupid.

I disagree.

I say people on this board do support genocide, in many forms.

but still you don't want a discussion. you just want to assert that the basics are assumed by all.

that's just skipping the subject entire, hackface.
Even Trump knows there is a universal expectation to appear benevolent and charitable which is inherent in our civilization.

That's why he set up a fake charity to project this image, but then secretly went about plundering his own charity.

Even Trump knows there is a universal expectation to appear benevolent and charitable which is inherent in our civilization.

That's why he set up a fake charity to project this image, but then secretly went about plundering his own charity.
So, Trump exploited people who would rather have belief than truth.

Which ones?
Public health officials in many jurisdictions have the authority to do certain things when health emergencies are declared. Obviously, public health experts and officials assist law makers in forming policy and eventually law. It works that way across the board. Environmental, foreign, health, policies, to name a few.

Public health officials in many jurisdictions have the authority to do certain things when health emergencies are declared. Obviously, public health experts and officials assist law makers in forming policy and eventually law. It works that way across the board. Environmental, foreign, health, policies, to name a few.
Yes, scientists may advise but have no legal authority to set policy.

Back