Slavery in the Old South Was Good!

Poor logic makes poor history. This is not really "history" but political opinions. Academic history involves research and not message board posts. Opinion is not history.

Many Irish came here because of the potato famine. Since they like it here, does that make the potato famine good?

Jews came here because they were being murdered by the Nazis. Since Jews like it here does that make the Holocaust good?

If Ukrainians go to another country to escape Putin's murderous attacks does that make those attacks good?

Are you the guy that has the book of all the evil things Jews and blacks do that concludes that we must kill minorities that will not leave the U. S.? Jeff Spaeth and other names?

Apparently my logic is more than you can handle. Blacks weren't given a choice but to be brought here. The Irish chose to come here. Next, there was no holocaust. Next, the Ukrainians would have preferred not to leave to begin with. And once the Russians leave the Ukraine alone, most Ukrainians will probably go back. Next, you speak of a book. Name it.

Apparently my logic is more than you can handle. Blacks weren't given a choice but to be brought here. The Irish chose to come here. Next, there was no holocaust. Next, the Ukrainians would have preferred not to leave to begin with. And once the Russians leave the Ukraine alone, most Ukrainians will probably go back. Next, you speak of a book. Name it.

If you think there was no Holocaust (which we all knew when you wanted Hitler to run for office) you have a severe lack of historical knowledge. There is nothing wrong with history--only fake history.

I don't remember the name of the book. It is just the Nazi stuff claiming there was no Holocaust, anti-Jewish and anti-black pictures and stories. It ended with the recommendation that we should kill all minorities who refuse to leave the U. S.

Think about your logic. Slavery was not "good" because blacks are better off in the U. S. today. Africa would not be as bad if it was not for the European colonial powers raping the land and retarding the development of self-rule.

He was a huge failure and would probably commit suicide again. His actions resulted in the death of millions, his military strategy showed a lack of intelligence (probably from his STD), he had no morals, and he destroyed his own country proving they were not the superior race since those Soviet Jews crushed his troops.

I wonder it you are retarded or severely brainwashed. (Possibly both) It would seem that history written by the victors has severely fucked you up. Hitler was the greatest leader the world has ever known! Not long before he came to power Germans literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. (Who knows what a steak would have required) Unemployment was also rampant. Hitler fixed all that. Neither did he commit suicide. He fled to Argentina. Next, all together Russian communism is said to have been responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. 80 to 100 million died! Possibly more. On the other hand, the holocaust is a hoax.

Next, the only reason Hitler invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans were being killed there. What was Russia's excuse when they did the same a couple weeks later. And was war declared on Russia for doing so? No. Neither was it when a few weeks later they invaded Finland. (What is happening in the Ukraine now shows that the Russians haven't changed much)
And the only reason Germany invaded Russia was because the Germans found out that Russia was getting ready to invade them. With FDR's blessing of course. So, any other fairy tales you would care to tell me?

Hitler, Time.jpg

If the example dealt with indentured servitude as opposed to slavery you might have a valid point.
My ancestors chose that as a means to come to the New World, trading a miserable life in Ireland and Scotland for the hope of a better life here at the expense of some years of toil.

There was no choice for blacks captured and sold and so no connection to future generations. Those slaves would be slaves till they dies and their offspring would be as well. That slavery was ultimately ended was not anticipated nor planned.

It is a valid point no matter what. If to blacks it is good that they are here, then the slavery that made it possible has to be good too. Also, did you even read my thread?

Hitler was the greatest leader the world has ever known!

That is history written by sore losers and used to brainwash those leaning toward anti-Jewish and anti-black prejudices.

Embarrassed by the Holocaust they choose to claim it did not occur. Embarrassed by his failure Hitler took his own life.

If you think there was no Holocaust (which we all knew when you wanted Hitler to run for office) you have a severe lack of historical knowledge. There is nothing wrong with history--only fake history.

I don't remember the name of the book. It is just the Nazi stuff claiming there was no Holocaust, anti-Jewish and anti-black pictures and stories. It ended with the recommendation that we should kill all minorities who refuse to leave the U. S.

Think about your logic. Slavery was not "good" because blacks are better off in the U. S. today. Africa would not be as bad if it was not for the European colonial powers raping the land and retarding the development of self-rule.

Fucking idiot. Speaking the real history here and backing it up isn't allowed. I'm surprised I got away with posting this thread. Next, did you even read my thread? There were many blacks who fought and died for the Confederacy. So how bad could that slavery actually have been. Also, as most blacks in the old South found out, they were better off as slaves than being left to fend for themselves. I also remember hearing on some history show about one black in the old South who wrote a letter to somebody in the North's government. In it he decried the North's wanting to end slavery. Or if that letter was written after the war, decrying the North's ending slavery. As for "colonial powers," slavery is STILL going on in Africa right now. So you can stop it with the "blame Whity" crap at any time.

That is history written by sore losers and used to brainwash those leaning toward anti-Jewish and anti-black prejudices.

Embarrassed by the Holocaust they choose to claim it did not occur. Embarrassed by his failure Hitler took his own life.

Then you woke up.

Your argument lacks reason. Do blacks consider it good that they are here now rather than in Africa? If they consider being here good, they MUST consider the slavery that made it possible to be good too. Otherwise, they are being hypocrites. Now, I will take it a step farther. You know how messed up things are in Africa today. Well even though the population levels in Africa were much lower back say in the 1840's, things were still messed up there. Now, just imagine if they had television back then so that all the blacks in Africa could see what life was like in 1840's America. And possibly even have native Americans speaking about how wonderful the land was. All the blacks in Africa would have to do to have a chance to be part of it was to work as "slaves" here. We would have probably been swamped with blacks who willingly would have wanted to come here.

As things were, blacks back then were enslaved by other blacks. Who in turn were mostly sold to jews who brought them here against their will. Just imagine if they had a choice. If they could avoid the slavers all together. To live in the most bountiful of countries where they wouldn't have to worry about being killed and cannibalized by an enemy tribe. Unless that tribe was a native American or Central American tribe. In which case they would have the firepower of the White man to protect them. Also, you claim that slaver was bad. The North won the Civil War against the South and their slavery system. And history is written by the victors. Is it any wonder that you are taught by the victors that slavery was bad? I showed you some memes of blacks who actually fought for and supported the confederacy. THEY WERE THE SLAVES!!! Who in the hell are you to say that they were wrong. It didn't happen to you. It happened to THEM!!!

Your argument is moronic.

By your 'logic'?

You could say that it is good that a child was sexually molested, hundreds of times because it 'made them mentally stronger'?

Or it is good that WW2 happened (and 40 million people died) because of all the technological innovations that came from it.
Or it caused the UN to be created?
Or it accelerated the end of colonialization.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to prove that every, 'black' American would not have made it here on their own - without slavery.

Okay...show us all a link that proves with 100% certainty that every, 'black' American presently in America - would not be here were it not for slavery?

If you cannot - your entire point is nonsense.

I also remember hearing on some history show about one black in the old South who wrote a letter to somebody in the North's government.

"I remember hearing" is not real history. I don't think you have read any real history. It is a lot more fun and less work to repeat the wild clams of Holocaust deniers. I bet you believe in all sorts of conspiracy theories.

yes, I read the thread. I just do not agree with your conclusion.

If you read it, you also saw the pictures I added. To many blacks, slavery was good enough to fight for. A lot more would have done so had the Confederacy allowed it. But for the most part, they didn't. So how bad could slavery have really been. Apparently not as bad as the victors who wrote the history like to paint it.

Only someone willing to be a slave, can justify slavery!

Well I would bet that there were a hell of a lot of slave owners in the old South justified slavery. I doubt if any were willing to be a slave themselves. Next, I am a slave. If you live in the U.S., so are you. You may just not be aware of it. It just goes by different names these days. One of them is globalization. So I am not justifying slavery. I know the institution sucks ass.

Heil Hitler!

I would rather Heil Hitler than see the U.S. turned into latin america. I would rather Heil Hitler than see the countless examples of brainwashing of White girls to date negroids on TV every day. I would rather Heil Hitler than see Whites constantly denigrated. I would rather Heil Hitler than see innocent cops and others being given lengthy terms on prison for shooting some black who needed to be shot. Etc. etc. etc. But with the way things are these days, I would rather Heil this guy.

Vlad the Hero.jpg

If you read it, you also saw the pictures I added. To many blacks, slavery was good enough to fight for. A lot more would have done so had the Confederacy allowed it. But for the most part, they didn't. So how bad could slavery have really been. Apparently not as bad as the victors who wrote the history like to paint it.

Give us an example of a history book(s) written by the victors that was not an accurate depiction of slavery.

Your "logic" is not based on any history but just the illogical assumption that slavery must have been good if it resulted in blacks living in the U. S.

Thousands of blacks migrate to the U. S. every year and they did not have to suffer through slavery. So, there are much better ways to accomplish things.

All history is not written by the victors. There are other books written by the losers trying to justify slavery, but nobody considers it reputable history.

Back