states where the most people go hungry

Here we have it folks... all these 'caring' liberals making excuses for people not eating healthy. They could care less about the health of the individual. They could care less that obesity is a serious problem. They could care less that is a large part of why our health care costs continue to skyrocket. They just want to make excuses for why people are overweight. Very telling.

The article had nothing to do with obesity it was about people not getting enough to eat. Why can't you stick to the topic instead of running into other subjects. Obesity is a medical problem not related to hungar! Or don't you know that.

Cooking chicken breasts in oven: Time depends on size of it; when I cook a 1 pound chicken breast in the oven, I do 350 oven for 40 to 45 min.

Cooking much less than that and you're risking food poisoning.

If you fry it, it takes less time.

If you cut into small pieces, will take less time.

If you do slow-cooked chicken in salsa, it takes 6 to 8 hours in the crock pot. Delicious; I serve it like quesadillas (in a tortilla grilled on a skillet)
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=871817

That salsa-chix recipe looks fantastic. Can't wait to try it.

Those are SOME of the healthy, but inexpensive things you can eat. Rice, beans can be added to the list quite easily. No, you do not need milk for oatmeal...

As I showed above, per serving protein powder is cheaper than meats.

Just as an aside, a thick, gluey lump of oatmeal without milk sounds nauseating.

Last edited:
Why in the hell would you bake a chicken breast for 40 minutes when you get far better results in a skillet (not fried) in 9-12 minutes?

Also, if you bake it for 40 minutes you are destroying the meat. Go in to one of Darla's expensive restaurants and ask the chef how to cook a chicken breast. See how many of them bake them in the oven for 40 minutes.

I know you're really into fitness and all but are you one of those egg white omelet-broiled chicken-steamed veggies-protein drink muscle heads?

Yes, 3-4 idiots who decide to bake... no wonder liberals are so unproductive. Try grilling it in a skillet... 10-12 minutes.

Fried food is less healthy than baked. But the article wasn't about how best to cook chicken or how long it takes to cook chicken it was about how many people are living on less food than they had last year.

And now back to the question at hand. First, why is it that the 'united' states is where most people go hungry? And then within it's the southern states which are largely republic states.

Simple! Americans don't elect government that has a social responsibility toward it's people. While the rest of the first world has moved on and won't be turning back.

Why in the hell would you bake a chicken breast for 40 minutes when you get far better results in a skillet (not fried) in 9-12 minutes?

Also, if you bake it for 40 minutes you are destroying the meat. Go in to one of Darla's expensive restaurants and ask the chef how to cook a chicken breast. See how many of them bake them in the oven for 40 minutes.

Still hung up on how long to cook a chicken breast aren't you? I guess you just can't move on, can you? I think they call this kind of inane focus, obsession!

And now back to the question at hand. First, why is it that the 'united' states is where most people go hungry? And then within it's the southern states which are largely republic states.

Simple! Americans don't elect government that has a social responsibility toward it's people. While the rest of the first world has moved on and won't be turning back.

Most people go hungry in the U.S. compared to whom?

Eat less? That is pretty subjective.

Given that those same states are some of the most obese... something not quite right with your survey.

Right here in the fifth post on this thread Squeers goes off into the tall grass with his rant about "the obese" and he never gives any data to support his implied claim that those who are hungry are the same people who are obese. He gives no data here or anywhere else. None, nada, zilch! So any claims he makes about data or anything else is irrelevant until he shows how many obese are in the same category as the hungry!

Right here in the fifth post on this thread Squeers goes off into the tall grass with his rant about "the obese" and he never gives any data to support his implied claim that those who are hungry are the same people who are obese. He gives no data here or anywhere else. None, nada, zilch! So any claims he makes about data or anything else is irrelevant until he shows how many obese are in the same category as the hungry!

Is Squeers a universal term for haters (those who hate Ohio and USC)?

I want to give the Left some ammo on this one.

It's very hard to but if you combine many graphs of states you will notice something absolute.

Left states hold multiple significant standards over Right Wing states. I tend to lean anti-gov a bit so I won't elbaborate, but it's true.

The most significant is education. You can nearly graph the education bar with the blue/red bar.

Back