Student Tasered Asking Kerry Questions

Kerry was in control. It was entirely his fault.

Ok, so no evidence then, just a continued temper tantrum "i'm right because that's what I believe all evidence to the contrary wah wah wah".

That's fine, but if you keep bothering the adults, you are going to have to have a time-out.

He deserved it. I think the transcript was something like this...I saw it yesterday.

Paraphrased

Police: Stop resisting or we are going to tase u
Dummy: nonsencicle gibberish
TASERED ZOMG
Dummy: OMG WHY DID U DO THAT AHHH BOOHOO

He deserved it. I think the transcript was something like this...I saw it yesterday.

Paraphrased

TASERED ZOMG
Dummy: OMG WHY DID U DO THAT AHHH BOOHOO

LOL. Okay. that was funny.

What if I tased you and was kind enough to say "Let me rape you or I'll tase you" beforehand? Would that excuse my actions?

As a police officer, you have all kinds of options. You use a taser is a MUDER SUSPECT is FLEEING, and that's about it. You don't use it to give yourself some kind of power high by torturing a student who's politics you disagree with. You put handcuffs on the student. You could even drag him out of the building and lock the door, since it's your premises. Use weapons on him, and you get fired, and you should be put in jail for a year, to boot. That's that.

Campus "police officers" shouldn't be deputized anyway. If you give SECURITY GUARDS police powers it makes them feel like they have a big dick and they go out of control.

Campus "police officers" shouldn't be deputized anyway. If you give SECURITY GUARDS police powers it makes them feel like they have a big dick and they go out of control

//

Yeah makes em feel like SOME real cops....

Umm the findings of the VA Tech comission will differ to agree....

People have died from taser shocks, just by the way, but hey,. the guy used up more than his alloted time! The death penalty does seem a reasonable response to that offense.
Of course... It's all good though, the campus cops are on administrative leave while they look into it.

Campus "police officers" shouldn't be deputized anyway. If you give SECURITY GUARDS police powers it makes them feel like they have a big dick and they go out of control

//

Yeah makes em feel like SOME real cops....

Umm the findings of the VA Tech comission will differ to agree....

Why don't we deputize security guards in hotels - or in private colleges?

The thing of it is, everybody seems to think this guy was some republican that was dissenting with Kerry's views. He was for impeachment, asked why they hadn't done something in that direction. Then he was on about conspiracy idiocy with the Skull and Bones when his time had run out. Kerry, of course, had no control over the actions of the Campus Cops <read Keystone Kops> as they were not his employees.

Other than simply removing him from the room the Keystone Kops had no responsibility here and clearly went too far. The guy wasn't going to say, "Excuse me while I whip this out!" and start running republican ads on the sound system he had hidden in his shorts though...

This wasn't a dissent thing, or even a silencing objectionable questioning thing. The guy went over his time, kept going and the Keystone Kops went idiot ballistic on him.

I wonder if he WANTED to have the guards overreact so that it would give Kerry negative publicity?
The guy was known for taping his own practical jokes. I don't think he wanted them to Taser his behind and I doubt it was about Kerry at all.

The guy was known for taping his own practical jokes. I don't think he wanted them to Taser his behind and I doubt it was about Kerry at all.

Well, of course he didn't want them to TASER him. I said "overreact", not "GO ABSOLUTELY NUTS".

But the video is just so goddamn jarring to watch, isn't it? Sheesh, I got really made whenever I saw it. Even as the guys saying stupid things I feel sorry for him.

The thing of it is, everybody seems to think this guy was some republican that was dissenting with Kerry's views. He was for impeachment, asked why they hadn't done something in that direction. Then he was on about conspiracy idiocy with the Skull and Bones when his time had run out. Kerry, of course, had no control over the actions of the Campus Cops <read Keystone Kops> as they were not his employees.

Other than simply removing him from the room the Keystone Kops had no responsibility here and clearly went too far. The guy wasn't going to say, "Excuse me while I whip this out!" and start running republican ads on the sound system he had hidden in his shorts though...

This wasn't a dissent thing, or even a silencing objectionable questioning thing. The guy went over his time, kept going and the Keystone Kops went idiot ballistic on him.

I haven't read this whole thread, but I haven't heard anyone suggest this kid was a republican plant. I just assumed he was a hot head, and kooky.

I think Kerry could have handled it, without the cops going berserk. Kerry is a polished, professional politician, and I've seen politicians handles and defuse guys like this a thousand times on Cspan.

No, I know he wasn't a Republican. If they tasered a Republican I wouldn't care. lol

No, just kidding. But I know he wasn't. He was just one of those annoying guys, you know? There is always at least one at any event that has a question answer period. These days, I refer to them as "the asshat in the room". I can usually even spot the asshat before they start talking.

I haven't read this whole thread, but I haven't heard anyone suggest this kid was a republican plant. I just assumed he was a hot head, and kooky.

I think Kerry could have handled it, without the cops going berserk. Kerry is a polished, professional politician, and I've seen politicians handles and defuse guys like this a thousand times on Cspan.
I have read at least 10 posts where they say it was because of "dissent". Such words speak to an opinion that was against Kerry's opinion. Plus I didn't say, You Cypress, right there, that guy in the Bay area, the veterinarian... In my post.

My point is, often in this thread they say that the kid was treated this way because of a dissenting opinion, I didn't see that. It was the idiotic campus cops (glorified security personnel) that overreached.

No, I know he wasn't a Republican. If they tasered a Republican I wouldn't care. lol

No, just kidding. But I know he wasn't. He was just one of those annoying guys, you know? There is always at least one at any event that has a question answer period. These days, I refer to them as "the asshat in the room". I can usually even spot the asshat before they start talking.
Yeah, these are the people who at business meetings take the words "Any questions?" as an order and start asking the most inane rubbish.

The VP can be there and they'll start asking about spoons in the break room, for instance.

***sigh***

The kid got exactly what he wanted and deserved...he went for the 'money shot' and got it! If you watched the video which he pre-approved he became arrogant,hogged the mike then when asked to leave...resisted the attempts by the Campus police to remove him...thus he was tasered...this is what he wanted and this is what he got!;)

Back