Tell me about yourself?

I'm a college student that attends USC (Univ. Of Southern Cal--Not to be confused with South Carolina) I work at a hospital as a discharge planner. I live in L.A but I like going down to Long Beach for runs at the park. I lift weights about 5 days a week only because I'm trying to get back to my original weight which is 230 I'm currently 225. As you can see I love exercising. I did my undergraduate schooling at Dominguez Hills University Summa Cum Laude. Double majored in Psychology and Philosophy, oh and I'm a liberal.

I had a dog. She was fat, and mean, and the most beautiful girl in the world. She died Wednesday. She grew weaker over the past few months, though the vets couldn't tell what it was. She didn't eat for the past few days, not even when I tried to feed each kibble to her individually. The afternoon before she died, she was drinking water again, which made me ecstatic, I thought she was recovering finally. I took a nap, and when I woke up, she was dead.

Now she dwells in Valhalla, with the other warriors. Come Ragnarok, she will rise again as a vicious hellhound, and shall slay all who do not grant her pets.

1374499_10201613391038552_328096896_n.jpg

I am sorry for your loss. I will be dealing with the same thing soon.

I had a dog. She was fat, and mean, and the most beautiful girl in the world. She died Wednesday. She grew weaker over the past few months, though the vets couldn't tell what it was. She didn't eat for the past few days, not even when I tried to feed each kibble to her individually. The afternoon before she died, she was drinking water again, which made me ecstatic, I thought she was recovering finally. I took a nap, and when I woke up, she was dead.

Now she dwells in Valhalla, with the other warriors. Come Ragnarok, she will rise again as a vicious hellhound, and shall slay all who do not grant her pets.

Sorry for your loss

Okay, I am married, have two dogs, two cats, three children (8) (6) (3). I like a huge variety of music it all just depends on my mood but there is a time for almost any type. I generally sleep outside in the winter and inside in the summer. Im in good health.

I work very hard on not accepting things simply its because its the way things have been done in the past, or because most people do it that way. I try to not live my life trying to fill a roll that was predetermined. I thing way too many people act a certain way, because they thing that is what is they way it is.

I love the ocean and can smell it from my house (the Atlantic is one mile from my house)

What else do you want to know?

Oh, so you can set your prejudices... I am 42, W, M, liberal, married to a woman, lawyer, upper middle class born, and currently a little more prosperous than the family I came from.

Oh, and I garden, paint landscapes and love college football in addition to discussing politics.

I hate you

Oh no, I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. Stay strong. :(

I'm a college student that attends USC (Univ. Of Southern Cal--Not to be confused with South Carolina) I work at a hospital as a discharge planner. I live in L.A but I like going down to Long Beach for runs at the park. I lift weights about 5 days a week only because I'm trying to get back to my original weight which is 230 I'm currently 225. As you can see I love exercising. I did my undergraduate schooling at Dominguez Hills University Summa Cum Laude. Double majored in Psychology and Philosophy, oh and I'm a liberal.

Oh, I forgot, besides the dictatorship stuff and poor Percy, I like bicycling.

I'm cawacko.

1) I don't drink

2) I don't drink and post

3) I've never read a thread and said to myself "what freaking idiot started this thread" only to realize that idiot was me and having no recollection of it

I'm cawacko.

1) I don't drink

2) I don't drink and post

3) I've never read a thread and said to myself "what freaking idiot started this thread" only to realize that idiot was me and having no recollection of it

He also went to USC and grew up in Ohio... which will explain 90% of the stupid things he says.

Welcome. We don't have many women here, so I'll tell you about the men. If you like smart, sexy, rich men boy have you come to the right place!

I believe our shortest male poster is 6 feet...most are 6'1 and 6'2. None of them work for anyone, they are all their own bosses and fabulously successful. Most of them play the stock market in their downtime and are making money hand over fist there! Not that they need more money. In fact there is a thread now entitled "going short, all in", where we have some of our movie-star handsome gentlemen trying to decide who made more on the market today.

And built? All very svelte and very well built (especially where it matters most).

They all have fabulously gorgeous, sexy, and brilliant wives who adore them...except for the ones who haven't wanted to tie themselves down to just one fabulously beautiful woman and date several smart and witty beauties a week!

You'd think that'd be enough. But no. They are all also absolutely expert in absolutely every field and subject you can think of! They even know more than nationally recognized professionals who are highly prominent in their own field. The JPP fella eschews becoming prominent in one field - each is an expert in all fields!

In other words, when you found JPP, you hit the jackpot. Have fun!

Welcome. We don't have many women here, so I'll tell you about the men. If you like smart, sexy, rich men boy have you come to the right place!

I believe our shortest male poster is 6 feet...most are 6'1 and 6'2. None of them work for anyone, they are all their own bosses and fabulously successful. Most of them play the stock market in their downtime and are making money hand over fist there! Not that they need more money. In fact there is a thread now entitled "going short, all in", where we have some of our movie-star handsome gentlemen trying to decide who made more on the market today.

And built? All very svelte and very well built (especially where it matters most).

They all have fabulously gorgeous, sexy, and brilliant wives who adore them...except for the ones who haven't wanted to tie themselves down to just one fabulously beautiful woman and date several smart and witty beauties a week!

You'd think that'd be enough. But no. They are all also absolutely expert in absolutely every field and subject you can think of! They even know more than nationally recognized professionals who are highly prominent in their own field. The JPP fella eschews becoming prominent in one field - each is an expert in all fields!

In other words, when you found JPP, you hit the jackpot. Have fun!

Aww are you describing me?

She looks like my dog:

P1030389.jpg

Back