Tell me about yourself?

Nobody got my Sargon joke and it was awesome! I guess Onceler is the only other person who would have gotten it. It's a nerd thing.

Oh, it was awesome but you did make one mistake...

Sargon wasn't in a VAT...he was in a giant sphere!

They get back what they dish out...a tiny little fact the YurTard never fails to ignore.

It must be that the YurTard is too stupid to make such a distinction.

you're such a whiny liar....you dish out the same as you get, in fact, i bet you dish out more you whiny sissy.....they did it first MOM!! so that makes it okay for you to whine about insults and derision and then do the very thing you whine about it. you're a two faced liar zapp. deal with it.

you're such a whiny liar....you dish out the same as you get, in fact, i bet you dish out more you whiny sissy.....they did it first MOM!! so that makes it okay for you to whine about insults and derision and then do the very thing you whine about it. you're a two faced liar zapp. deal with it.

So the YurTard says I dish out what I give...which, coincidentally, is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

Nice to see his Trolliness agrees with me.

So the YurTard says I dish out what I give...which, coincidentally, is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

Nice to see his Trolliness agrees with me.

no you stupid liar, you said: They get back what they dish out...

keep lying you two faced whiner....waaaaaaahh....people are insulting and derisive....but hey...when i do it....it is okay

LOL

you're gonna get him so riled up, his BCG's will fall off his face and his pocket protector will start spewing ink into his polyester shirt!

Back