Tell me about yourself?

We have a lot in common.

I am an internet expert and a pagan priest. I like Indie-folk music and play the guitar, mostly indie-folk songs, except I hate Indie. I had a dog, she died, and nothing else. I ride my bicycle and sail a lot, once I was hungry and shot a rabbit and cried afterwards. I prefer the ocean over the mountains and see cities as pits of decadence and stagnation, and so stay away from them as much as possible. I don't know how to cook and don't do housework, so my house is a pig sty. I always vote straight ticket Democrat and laugh at the butthurt independents who criticize me for doing so. I'm also a Communist.

Yep, just two regular southern boys.

You left out that you're also scared of the dark and pretty much everything else in life.
You'd also be homeless, if it wasn't for the kindness of your Dad.

Five nieces, two nephews, 1 great nephew... I am getting old. :)

I had great nephews and nieces when I was 23. I had nephews that got married and had kids before I did at 30...

Yeah, some of my brothers and sisters are old. LOL

I was 2 when my youngest brother moved out of the house. My eldest sister got married when she was 16 (yeah, she's still married), I was born that year. This older batch of siblings I hardly know....

I had great nephews and nieces when I was 23. I had nephews that got married and had kids before I did at 30...

I was 2 when my youngest brother moved out of the house. My eldest sister got married when she was 16 (yeah, she's still married), I was born that year. This older batch of siblings I hardly know....

I have an older brother who is 15 years older than me, I try to relate with him, but we are very different.

That sucks man. Siblings you don't know. I have my brother who is an asshole.

Sadly to say that's the kind of the same way it is with my brother.
He's 8 years younger then I am and I moved out when I was 18, so we really never did get to know each other and hang out.
I also have 5 younger step brothers/sisters that I've only seen twice.

Sadly to say that's the kind of the same way it is with my brother.
He's 8 years younger then I am and I moved out when I was 18, so we really never did get to know each other and hang out.
I also have 5 younger step brothers/sisters that I've only seen twice.

obviously some serious infidelity going on in YOUR family! Who was it? Was your mom fucking around on your dad or was he fucking around on your mom?

obviously some serious infidelity going on in YOUR family! Who was it? Was your mom fucking around on your dad or was he fucking around on your mom?

Neither; but were you fucking around on your first wife with your present one, or was she sucking your grown sons cock first and then decided to make the play for the real money? :p

neither? I find that hard to believe. Second marriages HAVE to mean infidelity, according to you. Maybe your mom was a whore? that makes more sense... or did you dad finally come out of the closet and admit he was a fag like you are?

and to show you how fucking stupid you are, there was 20 years between the divorce with my first wife and my present marriage....

idiot.

gay disgusting idiot with a crack whore for a mom and a fag for a dad....

what a fool.

Neither; but were you fucking around on your first wife with your present one, or was she sucking your grown sons cock first and then decided to make the play for the real money? :p

Pretty much no new women will join because of you. The ones already here know you are just the disgusting village idiot, and they don't like you either, except for Annie. Why can't you act like a decent human being?

neither? I find that hard to believe. Second marriages HAVE to mean infidelity, according to you. Maybe your mom was a whore? that makes more sense... or did you dad finally come out of the closet and admit he was a fag like you are?

Now I understand.
Your mom was a whore and your dad was a pimp; so when you married your first wife you tried to treat her like a whore and then when she told you to fuck off, you decided that it was easier for you to just buy a whore and call it a marriage.
Does your grown daughter suck as good as your wife, or should that question be directed to your sons for an answer? :p

and to show you how fucking stupid you are, there was 20 years between the divorce with my first wife and my present marriage....

idiot.

gay disgusting idiot with a crack whore for a mom and a fag for a dad....

what a fool.

So your present wife is the almost the same age as your children.
Did you marry her; because she reminds you of your grown daughter?

The rest is just you exposing your homophobic side; but does your son know how much you despise his "lifestyle"?

Sure explains a lot as to why your Church had to rein you in and ask you to get the fuck out of Maine. :D

Pretty much no new women will join because of you. The ones already here know you are just the disgusting village idiot, and they don't like you either, except for Annie. Why can't you act like a decent human being?

I see you obviously made a mistake and really meant to address this post:

Are you having a good day, Emo?

That sucks man. Siblings you don't know. I have my brother who is an asshole.

I have two sisters I grew up with, those are the ones that I call the best friends I will ever have. I have two brothers, but they are more like absent uncles. I barely knew them and saw them only at Christmas, and one sister who I know but will never be as close to as the sisters that I shared all that memory with.

Back