Tell me about yourself?

I have two sisters I grew up with, those are the ones that I call the best friends I will ever have. I have two brothers, but they are more like absent uncles. I barely knew them and saw them only at Christmas, and one sister who I know but will never be as close to as the sisters that I shared all that memory with.

It sucks having such a disconnect within one's on family and it usually happens in bigger families.

Proves my point everytime...It's sad Abrax defends you...

No, what it proves that not only are you profiling racist; but that your self imposed biases only allow you to see what one side of the equation equals, while ignoring the rest of the information. :p

Hey Freedom you ignorant woman-hating, racist, go out behind the barn and fuck yourself. You don't know shit about either side of any story. You support some of the lowest scum on the fucking planet so you don't have room to call anyone anything!

Last edited:
We're not for the faint of heart. A lot of us (such as myself) have known each other for over a decade. This board itself is over 7 ears old now, and more active than it has ever been. Give it a month and let the drama shake out.

You were saying this same shit in January, when several people left because of all the shit that was going on here!

I am not defending him, I think his racial profiling comments are stupid and I've asked him not to do it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suer you have and you asked your friend to stop evading her permanent ban and you know I was her the last time she did it too! And now you know I am her new identity. You are so full of shit! If anyone here knew your whole fucking flagrantly illegal history you could never come back!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suer you have and you asked your friend to stop evading her permanent ban and you know I was her the last time she did it too! And now you know I am her new identity. You are so full of shit! If anyone here knew your whole fucking flagrantly illegal history you could never come back!

You are a truly odd cove, I pity you.

No offense Dante's
Your writing seems way to classy for these trailer trash tea party Fox News droids.

I know! But It's my day off and I'm so damn happy, you can't even imagine.

Not even these ignorant buffoons can put a dent in my incredible mood!

Somewhere in The Count of Monte Cristo Dumas writes "even in grief a person has something to look forward to!"

If you can remember that, you can get through anything!

I know! But It's my day off and I'm so damn happy, you can't even imagine.

Not even these ignorant buffoons can put a dent in my incredible mood!

Somewhere in The Count of Monte Cristo Dumas writes "even in grief a person has something to look forward to!"

If you can remember that, you can get through anything!

My writing is worse than theirs.
I do appreciate your writing though, so thanks for classing it up till they gross you out enough to leave

Back