Tell me about yourself?

Actually liberalism has been documented as a mental disorder, not conservatism. This explains why you get so many things backwards.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't think my response indicated I realized it was a joke no matter how intolerably insipid?

I wouldn't call it a joke actually; more an extreme effort wasted in trying to create a joke!

You aren't very bright, so it is truly hard to tell whether you are being your normal moronic self or if you are 'kidding'.

He's such an egomaniac, he has to be the best at everything. He can't be just a run of the mill asshole, he has to be the BIGGEST asshole. But there's so many assholes on this board I don't know how you could pick out just one as the biggest.

I have to edit my post, too subtle maybe.

Actually liberalism has been documented as a mental disorder, not conservatism. This explains why you get so many things backwards.

Bullshit. Conservatism is caused by brain malfunction, everyone except conservatives knows that.

There's twice as many self-proclaimed conservatives than liberals...
Yes, the unenlightened, the unwashed masses, the fear based thinkers, those who are poor at critical thought, the least educated amongst us and worst of all, the single issue voters.
Conservatives such Leaning Right, Damocles, even yourself (as much as I hate to admit it) who are clearly educated yet still conservative are the very proof that it is an illness or perhaps a defect in the brain.

Back