Tell me about yourself?

LMAO. The old "if conservative, then unwashed" argument. LMAO

Again, liberalism has been documented as a mental defect. It's not just an opinion of a guy typing to a forum.

Also, very telling that you "hate to admit" the truth. LMAO

LMAO. The old "if conservative, then unwashed" argument. LMAO

Again, liberalism has been documented as a mental defect. It's not just an opinion of a guy typing to a forum.

Also, very telling that you "hate to admit" the truth. LMAO

As usual you are not Right.

Kaya, welcome. As you can probably deduce from 13 pages of nit-picking and quarreling the sides are already set here. The quarreling and insults are huge here but very little actual debate. You know the kind of debate I'm talking about, the kind with links that prove a point and not just 'I disagree with you so you're retarded.' But... that's what politics has devolved into in the U.S.

Me? I see all politics thru the eyes of labor. If labor is being fucked then I'm not happy, and I haven't been happy since Reagan and the Republicans began the war on the middle class to benefit the rich back in the 1980's.

My feet haven't been in snow in over 30 yrs. Hate it. I live in the low desert and a perfect summer day is 105deg with 5% humidity. Yea it's hot here in the summer but I'll trade 3 months of 110-115 deg for 6 months of snow back east where I grew up. I have 2 hard working sons in their 20's here in AZ and am divorced from their mother, the evil sea hag of the east. I live with the love of my life who I met 10 yrs ago, she has 3 kids, 1 that just graduated from Cornell. We garden in the winter, (weird huh?) raise chickens in our backyard, prospect for gold in the AZ mountains, fish, we like to visit the out of the way places like Crown King Az, 6000 ft up in the mountains in the middle of gold country. I'm a good cook but she's better and basically we enjoy our lives here in the desert.

View attachment 2648

Phyllis

Where in Az do you live? I used to live in Tucson

Actually, since my education is applied science, it puts me in an excellent position to review material, quickly determine what is fact, what could be fact and what is bullshit, and to form an opinion thus. You lbtards? Not so much. LMAO

Actually, since my education is applied science, it puts me in an excellent position to review material, quickly determine what is fact, what could be fact and what is bullshit, and to form an opinion thus. You lbtards? Not so much. LMAO

What was your degree in?

He's such an egomaniac, he has to be the best at everything. He can't be just a run of the mill asshole, he has to be the BIGGEST asshole. But there's so many assholes on this board I don't know how you could pick out just one as the biggest.

The next time you get out of the shower, stand with your back to the mirror, bend over and look at the reflection, and I'm sure you'll see it. :D

Yes, the unenlightened, the unwashed masses, the fear based thinkers, those who are poor at critical thought, the least educated amongst us and worst of all, the single issue voters.
Conservatives such Leaning Right, Damocles, even yourself (as much as I hate to admit it) who are clearly educated yet still conservative are the very proof that it is an illness or perhaps a defect in the brain.

Considering we have had actual instances in this country where being a single-issue voter was the right thing to do (i.e. elections of 1856 and 1860), I don't even know how you can knock it when there always seems to be some issue of extreme level coming about...

Considering we have had actual instances in this country where being a single-issue voter was the right thing to do (i.e. elections of 1856 and 1860), I don't even know how you can knock it when there always seems to be some issue of extreme level coming about...

I think it's compelling that you had to go back a hundred and fifty years or more to justify your claim. Maybe in spite of your now seriously dated evidence the precedent established then is no longer viable.

Correct me if I am wrong, but you are a Catholic, yes? You have clear humanistic leanings yet you support the conservative movement in most instances. (I am not accusing you, I am laying some groud work.)

Christiefan and myself are both Catholic also, as well as Damned Yankee, so no simple conclusions can be drawn from the known, self admitted Catholics on this board, other than excusing Damned Yankee from the exercise as brain damaged, since he does not vote conservatard solely for anti-abortion reasons.

Long story short, many Catholics (but not all, just too many) vote conservative over the abortion issue, and in the process do tremendous damage to social programs by enabling GOP agenda.

Why do they do this? I practice my own Christianity free of Catholic priests yet read more than enough to realize that they (illegally) use their podium to influence the voting of their flock (interesting accepted word for parishioners, no?).

In summation abortion law is well established, and if anything only becoming more solidified, in fact, it is Rome that needs to change it's stance on birth control if they truly wish to reduce abortions. Therefore, single issue voters are doing a disservice to their stated agenda at this time and enabling the corrupt GOP practices all for a nonstarter, illegally pressed upon them by fat child molesters who rely upon evil doers to stay relevant.

Back