Tell me about yourself?

I am not faint of heart, lol. I just came here to get away from somewhere else's drama.
I'll give this place some time and myself time as well, to get acquainted with everyone. I just don't want to get shot in the middle of your inner war so I will just hang back and tippytoe for awhile. :)

good luck with that... and welcome...

for the record, I am still reigning champ for biggest asshole on the board... just fair warning. :)

You have USF on ignore? That is hilarious, you are missing all his warnings to you about me. You better be careful!

And she means that! You all think that White Dude Butthurt shit refers to her enemies! It doesn't! She's talking about her friends!

It was a joke retard... now stop and rethink the above, because it is rather retarded.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't think my response indicated I realized it was a joke no matter how intolerably insipid?

I wouldn't call it a joke actually; more an extreme effort wasted in trying to create a joke!

Kaya, welcome. As you can probably deduce from 13 pages of nit-picking and quarreling the sides are already set here. The quarreling and insults are huge here but very little actual debate. You know the kind of debate I'm talking about, the kind with links that prove a point and not just 'I disagree with you so you're retarded.' But... that's what politics has devolved into in the U.S.

Me? I see all politics thru the eyes of labor. If labor is being fucked then I'm not happy, and I haven't been happy since Reagan and the Republicans began the war on the middle class to benefit the rich back in the 1980's.

My feet haven't been in snow in over 30 yrs. Hate it. I live in the low desert and a perfect summer day is 105deg with 5% humidity. Yea it's hot here in the summer but I'll trade 3 months of 110-115 deg for 6 months of snow back east where I grew up. I have 2 hard working sons in their 20's here in AZ and am divorced from their mother, the evil sea hag of the east. I live with the love of my life who I met 10 yrs ago, she has 3 kids, 1 that just graduated from Cornell. We garden in the winter, (weird huh?) raise chickens in our backyard, prospect for gold in the AZ mountains, fish, we like to visit the out of the way places like Crown King Az, 6000 ft up in the mountains in the middle of gold country. I'm a good cook but she's better and basically we enjoy our lives here in the desert.

DSC06951.jpg

Phyllis

I had a dog. She was fat, and mean, and the most beautiful girl in the world. She died Wednesday. She grew weaker over the past few months, though the vets couldn't tell what it was. She didn't eat for the past few days, not even when I tried to feed each kibble to her individually. The afternoon before she died, she was drinking water again, which made me ecstatic, I thought she was recovering finally. I took a nap, and when I woke up, she was dead.

Now she dwells in Valhalla, with the other warriors. Come Ragnarok, she will rise again as a vicious hellhound, and shall slay all who do not grant her pets.

1374499_10201613391038552_328096896_n.jpg

I am so sorry :(

I have two sisters I grew up with, those are the ones that I call the best friends I will ever have. I have two brothers, but they are more like absent uncles. I barely knew them and saw them only at Christmas, and one sister who I know but will never be as close to as the sisters that I shared all that memory with.
Something to be grateful for.

Back