The 2012 NCAA Football season has begun!!

I think MOST Alabama fans would love nothing more than to get ND in a championship game. The Tide vs. The Irish is arguably the greatest matchup in college football, the two most storied traditions and most competitive rivalry through the years. Alabama has fallen victim to "Irish luck" several times, and of all the teams we could face, I think ND tops our personal list.

From a "national draw" perspective, I can't think of a better NC matchup. If these two teams are both among the consideration when all is said and done, I can't see how it would be passed up. Television ratings, attendance, hype... all phenomenal compared to any other possible combo. And it would certainly be another EPIC game.

Well, the PAC is notorious for savaging itself, so hopefully someone like USC will upset Oregon, and then they'll be out of the running. If it's between K-State, Alabama, and Notre Dame, I am assuming they will give it to the latter. That said, LSU could still upset Alabama, and fuck everything up (Deauxxx Ittttttttt!!)...

Well, the PAC is notorious for savaging itself, so hopefully someone like USC will upset Oregon, and then they'll be out of the running. If it's between K-State, Alabama, and Notre Dame, I am assuming they will give it to the latter. That said, LSU could still upset Alabama, and fuck everything up (Deauxxx Ittttttttt!!)...

LSU is not gonna upset the Tide. Best defense in every category that matters, most efficient QB in college football, and a solid running game. To stop the run you have to load the boax. Load the box and McCarron will pass for more TDs. The only way anyone has gained good yardage against Bama is by passing. LSU ain't gonna beat us with their QB.

That is the truth! I think Bama is the most disciplined, well coached team in the NCAA. I also haven't seen anything to suggest anyone will beat us.

Next saturday those bayou bengals will be slapped around again.

The only other team that is as disciplined on both sides of the ball (and spec teams) is K-State... but K-State, while talented, is not on par with Bama.

Well I got my two tickets for the OSU/michgan game. All I can say is "OUCH!"

Got good seats though. Midway up the Shoe and on the 35 yard line.

Here is a tidbit for Topper! IN LSU's last 244 games, they have only been shutout 3 times. All 3 times were by Alabama. All three times in happened in Louisianna.

I am going to have to take a few days off from posting to grow my fingernails back. LSU played an almost flawless game, and Alabama sputtered the second half. I really thought we had lost the game and had resigned myself to that, but AJ proved he was a champion in the final minute. Unbelievable win, and I am emotionally drained. ROLL TIDE!

Back