The anything, but Amazon, and Goodreads discussion.

You must like exotic flavors!

Mom really likes the kaffir lime leaves I use, and I've been trying different things. I purchased 2 grams of Iranian saffron a while back, and I though I might add a little bit to the Hawaj spice. Just a bit though since that saffron is the real deal, unadulterated, pricey stuff. It was about $10.99 a gram.

If you ever get a chance you should try Bengali Curry, I loved this stuff, and used it too make a curried roast beef https://www.homecookspantry.com/products/bengali-curry-powder

Mom really likes the kaffir lime leaves I use, and I've been trying different things. I purchased 2 grams of Iranian saffron a while back, and I though I might add a little bit to the Hawaj spice. Just a bit though since that saffron is the real deal, unadulterated, pricey stuff. It was about $10.99 a gram.

If you ever get a chance you should try Bengali Curry, I loved this stuff, and used it too make a curried roast beef https://www.homecookspantry.com/products/bengali-curry-powder

Like Curry,never had saffron,I know its expensive.

Why buy it if it's not the real thing!
It's like drinking near beer!

Because people don't know any better. It will give some flavor, but nothing like a few threads of the real deal. Being the most expensive spice, it has it's many alterations out there. Apparently the good stuff costs on par, gram, for gram with gold.

Because people don't know any better. It will give some flavor, but nothing like a few threads of the real deal. Being the most expensive spice, it has it's many alterations out there. Apparently the good stuff costs on par, gram, for gram with gold.

What way do you use it as a seasoning?On meat,side dishes?

Bought some damn good sounding beer on vacation, at various brewpubs. Some of it I've gotten into really delivered, and so did that bottle of huckleberry vodka, I got in Idaho.

I have been drinking non-alcohol Reed's Stronger Ginger Beer,unique flavor.Or you can Make Moscow Mules,with it too!

I have been drinking non-alcohol Reed's Stronger Ginger Beer,unique flavor.Or you can Make Moscow Mules,with it too!

Never had the stuff. When I was a kid I didn't like ginger ale, so I don't know how much I'd like it. I did enjoy a Canada Dry, blackberry ginger ale though

OK! OK already! Let's discuss the price of tea in China!

Or............... the price of Tea in America after Donnie's trade war starts to take affect! LOL!

I've often bought my tea straight from tea houses in China. They have better tea, with centuries, upon centuries of growing history.

Back