The backyard patio

Is that on page 10 of the constitution??

from the link:
"Ever since Congress passed the Civil Rights Act in 1871, individuals have been able to sue state and local officers for infringing on their constitutional rights. But in 1982, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that government officials were entitled to qualified immunity from civil-rights lawsuits, if their actions didn’t violate “clearly established” rights."

Jack
button down the hatches looks like the storm is coming straight at you. Good luck keep me posted.

Tru DaT!!! IMHO Mattis was totally on the money.......

Part of his job, & @ times of crisis, most of his job is keeping the country united/together............ He isn't pretending to try......... :(:(

Neither are you...

Life is good here, escaping on the patio, watching the squirrels, jays and grackles at the feeder. It’s so beautiful, low humidity.

Not here its too hot and the humidity is high. Tell me Phan do you agree we need to change how our police do business?

Not here its too hot and the humidity is high. Tell me Phan do you agree we need to change how our police do business?
Absolutely, my family was and is both military and law enforcement. My uncles who have passed would be shocked by the brutality. My one uncle was sheriff of my home town and people he arrested told me that he was always fair and treated them with respect. ***** County Sheriff for 27 years retiring in 1997. He was a U.S. Air Force Veteran and a Deputy U.S. Marshall for 30 years. He would be outrage by the brutality.

Jack
button down the hatches looks like the storm is coming straight at you. Good luck keep me posted.

Tropical storm. We all love tropical storms. Lots of rain, windy, ... fun. Makes me want to go sit in a crowded bar in the French Quarter and watch the Weatherman over hype the 'Death & Destruction'.

:) :thumbsup:

Starting to rain here. I'm suppose to go up to Bogalusa (a small Mill Town) and help my son re-install a door. It's back roads, so probably a nice drive in the rain. His wife and kids have left for Destin for the week. Some friend has a Condo there and invited all the kids to hang out there for a week.

This is for softies like me. Babies, kittens, and puppies you've got to love them.

VglGHon.gif

Starting to rain here. I'm suppose to go up to Bogalusa (a small Mill Town) and help my son re-install a door. It's back roads, so probably a nice drive in the rain. His wife and kids have left for Destin for the week. Some friend has a Condo there and invited all the kids to hang out there for a week.
Your wife should never allow you to go there alone............

Those women have a rep........

We have been getting rain from the outer bands nothing hard.

I went to the Donut Shop ... it was Closed. Saw 'Kenny's Seafood' Open. Stopped there. Got the Oyster Plate to go, picked the Gumbo and Crab Bisque as sides. Went home ... and the Power went out. :(

"Seafood Dinners​
All dinners served dressed with choice of 2 sides and boudin ball.
Shrimp 9.99
Catfish 9.99
Oyster 11.99
1/2 and 1/2 Combo 11.99
Crawfish Tails 11.99
Soft Shell Crab 13.99
Seafood Platter 15.99
Soft shell, shrimp, fish and oyster.
Fried Pickles with Jalapeno Ranch 4.99
Onion Rings 3.99
By the Pint 4.99
Gumbo or Crab Corn Bisque
Meat
Gumbo Crab corn bisque
Sides​
French Fries 1.99
Jambalaya 1.99
Boudin Balls 1.99
Cole Slaw 1.99
Potato Salad 1.99
Boiled Corn and Potatoes 1.99
Sweet Potato Fries 1.99
Gumbo 1.99
Crab and Corn Bisque 1.99

I went to the Donut Shop ... it was Closed. Saw 'Kenny's Seafood' Open. Stopped there. Got the Oyster Plate to go, picked the Gumbo and Crab Bisque as sides. Went home ... and the Power went out. :(

"Seafood Dinners​
All dinners served dressed with choice of 2 sides and boudin ball.
Shrimp 9.99
Catfish 9.99
Oyster 11.99
1/2 and 1/2 Combo 11.99
Crawfish Tails 11.99
Soft Shell Crab 13.99
Seafood Platter 15.99
Soft shell, shrimp, fish and oyster.
Fried Pickles with Jalapeno Ranch 4.99
Onion Rings 3.99
By the Pint 4.99
Gumbo or Crab Corn Bisque
Meat
Gumbo Crab corn bisque
Sides​
French Fries 1.99
Jambalaya 1.99
Boudin Balls 1.99
Cole Slaw 1.99
Potato Salad 1.99
Boiled Corn and Potatoes 1.99
Sweet Potato Fries 1.99
Gumbo 1.99
Crab and Corn Bisque 1.99
Be safe...at least you're eating well....What an awesome selection....;)

Be safe...at least you're eating well....What an awesome selection....;)

:) Yeah, well, the good thing was that I pigged out and ate over half the Plate. Then, with no Power, ... I fell into a deep sleep caressed by the sound of the relentless rainfall.

Back