APP - The BBC asks "where's global warming?"

3. There is no ‘rational man’
The evidence discredits the ‘rational man’ theory – we rarely weigh
objectively the value of different decisions and then take the clear
self-interested choice.

wow.

At least they admit they are 100% propaganda. They've abandonded appeals to rationality.

This green fascist movement is dead. from it's own stupidity.

Do you maintain, then, that man does not harm the earth in any way?
Or is it just the CO2 argument that floats your boat. Rest assured that while the world argues about the minutae the GM food companies are grabbing every dollar they can at the expense, chiefly of the world's poor workers.
Time we stopped bickering and time the US did the same as Europe and banned or restricted Genetically changed food from the shelves of its supermarkets. The old argument that most 'governments' pay lip service to, that GM foods increase the food available, is spurious.
Check out how American farmers are forced into honouring contracts with Monsanto by that company's hired bully boys.
This is not a party political issue this is an us versus them matter and 'them' consists of the very few who control me and you and Farmer Smith and the miners and the people who are waking now with hangovers.
Keep drinking, citizens: keep shopping: stay happy ... cos, sure as WE made little green apples, we are coming to get YOU.
We are going to control what goes on your table, what you drink and, if we can possibly find a way, the very air you breathe.
YOUR need is OUR profit.

Or is it just the CO2 argument that floats your boat. Rest assured that while the world argues about the minutae the GM food companies are grabbing every dollar they can at the expense, chiefly of the world's poor workers.
Time we stopped bickering and time the US did the same as Europe and banned or restricted Genetically changed food from the shelves of its supermarkets. The old argument that most 'governments' pay lip service to, that GM foods increase the food available, is spurious.
Check out how American farmers are forced into honouring contracts with Monsanto by that company's hired bully boys.
This is not a party political issue this is an us versus them matter and 'them' consists of the very few who control me and you and Farmer Smith and the miners and the people who are waking now with hangovers.
Keep drinking, citizens: keep shopping: stay happy ... cos, sure as WE made little green apples, we are coming to get YOU.
We are going to control what goes on your table, what you drink and, if we can possibly find a way, the very air you breathe.
YOUR need is OUR profit.

I agree with you on the genetically modified food issue. So please back up off my willy.

YOUR need is OUR profit.

Why do You insist on throwing up strawmen.

Get this through your head.
THE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT THE CASE HAVING BEEN MADE THAT CO2 FORCING DRIVES CLIMATE... IT DOES NOT, AS EVIDENCED BY LACK OF SUCH DRIVING UNDER CONTINUED CO2 INCREASES, AND THE RECENT DISCLOSURE OF DATA MANIPULATION AND CONFIRMATION BIAS BY IPCC LEAD SCIENTISTS

THE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT THE CASE HAVING BEEN MADE THAT CO2 FORCING DRIVES CLIMATE... IT DOES NOT, AS EVIDENCED BY LACK OF SUCH DRIVING UNDER CONTINUED CO2 INCREASES, AND THE RECENT DISCLOSURE OF DATA MANIPULATION AND CONFIRMATION BIAS BY IPCC LEAD SCIENTISTS

There is no bloody point in discussing whether this amount of CO2 or that amount of CO2 is harmful while the life of millions is threatened by one single industry which is backed to the hilt by western governments.
If you wish to continue your ridiculous argument it is up to you. All I am doing is suggesting you get your priorities right.
I and my family are doing our bit to clean our act. And we think it is right so to do on many fronts not just CO2 emissions and footprints.
We try to purchase 'Fair Trade' products when we can and we have ditched our cars.
I am sure our carbon footprint is considerably smaller than yours and even if it isn't, that doesnt matter, there are other benefits. So please dont talk to me of straw men for this is not a straw man argument. I am not trying to win an argument by changing its focus. You may argue till kingdom come and I wouldnt care.
Instead, why dont you find out how we are all being led by our collective nose into hock to the GM food manufacturers and giant supermarket chains.

There is no bloody point in discussing whether this amount of CO2 or that amount of CO2 is harmful while the life of millions is threatened by one single industry which is backed to the hilt by western governments.
If you wish to continue your ridiculous argument it is up to you. All I am doing is suggesting you get your priorities right.
I and my family are doing our bit to clean our act. And we think it is right so to do on many fronts not just CO2 emissions and footprints.
We try to purchase 'Fair Trade' products when we can and we have ditched our cars.
I am sure our carbon footprint is considerably smaller than yours and even if it isn't, that doesnt matter, there are other benefits. So please dont talk to me of straw men for this is not a straw man argument. I am not trying to win an argument by changing its focus. You may argue till kingdom come and I wouldnt care.
Instead, why dont you find out how we are all being led by our collective nose into hock to the GM food manufacturers and giant supermarket chains.

Then your Chinese masters are going to stop all their citizens from using Coal??

Then your Chinese masters are going to stop all their citizens from using Coal??

No need for you to worry your little head over that.

"More impressively, wind power industry statistics show that by the end of 2008 China's total installed base of wind power production will have already reached 10 GW, two years ahead of the revised plan. Some experts are estimating that by 2010, the total installed capacity for wind power generation in China will reach 20 GW and that by 2020 China's installed base of wind power will total 100 GW.

Estimates by experts in wind power development in Inner Mongolia have an even more optimistic assessment; they believe that by 2010 China's total installed base of wind farms will total 27,700 megawatts (MW) and that China will then be the fourth largest producer of wind power in the world. The Inner Mongolia experts further predict that China will become the third largest producer of wind power worldwide by 2015."

From Xinjiang in China's far west to Shanghai, wind power projects are being developed across China.

No need for you to worry your little head over that.

"More impressively, wind power industry statistics show that by the end of 2008 China's total installed base of wind power production will have already reached 10 GW, two years ahead of the revised plan. Some experts are estimating that by 2010, the total installed capacity for wind power generation in China will reach 20 GW and that by 2020 China's installed base of wind power will total 100 GW.

Estimates by experts in wind power development in Inner Mongolia have an even more optimistic assessment; they believe that by 2010 China's total installed base of wind farms will total 27,700 megawatts (MW) and that China will then be the fourth largest producer of wind power in the world. The Inner Mongolia experts further predict that China will become the third largest producer of wind power worldwide by 2015."

From Xinjiang in China's far west to Shanghai, wind power projects are being developed across China.

What's that got to do with all those poor Chinese, that have to cook and heat their homes with coal??

LoIQ knows what the topic is and the AGW stance on the topic has been thoroughly discredited - that's why he's working so hard to change the topic.

LoIQ knows what the topic is and the AGW stance on the topic has been thoroughly discredited - that's why he's working so hard to change the topic.

Dont be so bloody stupid. I am trying to point out that arguing about whether this amount of carbon or that amount of carbon is good or bad is pointless and that far more important for the health and welfare of this planet - and that includes you, dummy, - is the ownership of the means of life itself by GM food manufacturers and big business. I dont give a shit if you cant see that. There are those here who can.
You, sir, are of no consequence.

Dont be so bloody stupid. I am trying to point out that arguing about whether this amount of carbon or that amount of carbon is good or bad is pointless and that far more important for the health and welfare of this planet - and that includes you, dummy, - is the ownership of the means of life itself by GM food manufacturers and big business. I dont give a shit if you cant see that. There are those here who can.

That's called changing the subject. Doy.

Arguing about CO2 is not pointless in the context of carbon taxes being proposed. I do wish you would stop the srawmen. Not being convinced that CO2 drives climate is not the same thing as thinking humans do not affect the earth.

What you're doing is desperate. Nobody claims deforestation doesn't affect regional climates and possibly even global climate.

Get your facts straight. The emails are authentic. No one said they weren't, you nit. Get your act together and READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY. That they have been EDITED to fit the hackers viewpoint is the issue at hand...for me anyway. :palm:
It's pretty funny and sad that you warmers are living up to the stereotype that NOTHING would shake your faith.

Keep braying, jackass. You CONSISTENTLY ignore what others write and then just parrot your mantra in various forms. That leaves you wide open for a public display of your insipidly stubborn fooliishness.

LOL

Laugh, clown, laugh.

That they have been EDITED to fit the hackers viewpoint is the issue at hand...for me anyway.

LOL where do you get this from? straight out of your ass? You're in fantasy land. Where did you hear the emails were edited? You stupid warmer.

That they have been EDITED to fit the hackers viewpoint is the issue at hand...for me anyway.

LOL where do you get this from? straight out of your ass? You're in fantasy land. Where did you hear the emails were edited? You stupid warmer.

No chuckles, I got it from the articles presented...were members of the organization being discussed admitted to the authenticity of the source but questioned the content of the blogger's post. If you take your head out of your ass and learn to read CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY, you would have noted that little detail.

I DARE you to go back and read it for yourself and acknowledge that content. If you don't, I will do so and post it as proof of your dishonesty and childish bent on any perceived information that promotes your viewpoints and beliefs.

Laugh, you industrial corporate clown, laugh.

Back