The Covid Jab Jive: a gentle reminder

You're a liar Dutch....you just employ the SOS used by MAGA mooks when faced with facts you can't debunk .. you want to divert attention to another topic where you create a yes or no status that in your mind validates your original topic assertions.

Doesn't work for the MAGA mooks, as we are seeing in the political/social sphere. Doesn't work for you here.
Your "conclusion" has NOTHING to do with the FACTS I linked throughout this thread, much less the OP. But Lord knows you'll repeat it ad nausea, much to the delight of your like minded brethren and the joker you see in the mirror. Carry on.
holy fuck.

Epic Truth Rant!
:cheers:

Wow..... I agree with you 100% about the Covid-19 vaccine dangers. In fact, the dangers of overloading our children with all vaccines.
So, if you're trying to build consensus around your ideas why would you lash out at MAGA at the same time?
How unfortunate!
especially since trump has taken RFK Jr. under his wing.

this dude's father and uncle were killed by the machine, and he's sticking his dick in the eye of big pharma, big medicine, and big food, under the protection The One True Don.

TRUMP 2024!
:magagrin:

What silly tactics, TC? Why do you keep dodging questions?

Go ahead and call me stupid, insipid, belligerent, whatever. I can take it. :) My main interest is studying why you are drawn to conspiracy theories. As a Lefty, you are more unique than all the MAGAt conspiracy theorists.

You wouldn't be the first coward to spit out insults then put me on ignore, TC. It's a common reaction among certain personalities.
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil.

Back