The Covid Jab Jive: a gentle reminder

Which does not properly tally the long term and various side effects (i.e. death).

Then for a more accurate picture, let's compare long term sequelae of a COVID infection with the same metrics for the vaccinated. Don't forget to include the raw numbers of COVID infected with the raw numbers of those vaccinated for COVID. We'll have to exclude those who were both infected plus were vaxxed, for more accurate results.

Then for a more accurate picture, let's compare long term sequelae of a COVID infection with the same metrics for the vaccinated. Don't forget to include the raw numbers of COVID infected with the raw numbers of those vaccinated for COVID. We'll have to exclude those who were both infected plus were vaxxed, for more accurate results.
Notice @Taichiliberal dodged the mask question and whether he took precautions around immuno-compromised people like the sick and elderly.

His reaction to being asked about it resulted in classic signs of guilt: dodging the question, rage and slinging insults.

I'm good with it. Have you ever taken any college level bio or microbio courses?
YOU'RE GOOD WITH THAT?!?!? Are you shitting me!?!? Do you know how many people DIE from FDA approved drugs each year? Ever hear of Merck and Vytorin? Lawsuits against pharma companies that knowingly put out risky products?
C'mon Owl, you're not this stupid or insipidly stubborn.

And since neither you or I or anyone else debating this issue on this thread/site is a medical scientist, the best we can do is PROPER RESEARCH THAT INCLUDES ALL DATA FROM ALL REPUTABLE AND VALID SOURCES.

Notice @Taichiliberal dodged the mask question and whether he took precautions around immuno-compromised people like the sick and elderly.

His reaction to being asked about it resulted in classic signs of guilt: dodging the question, rage and slinging insults.
I "dodge" nothing Dutch. The chronology of the posts shows you do the typical flunky two step....when confronted with facts and logic that you can't disprove or debunk, you try to detour the discussion.

That only works with the like minded and the joker you see in the mirror. The MAGA mooks use the same tactic. It doesn't work for them, and it doesn't work for you. Carry on.

Yeah, let's do that!

From 2022: www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

From 2023 in the UK: www.nature.com/articles/s41467-023-36494-0

This year: www.bmj.com/content/384/bmj.q488

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38221509/

My point is that you have studies coming out each year marking jab related deaths. Add up the numbers (of the ones we know) and while they are miniscule when compared to the raw number of jabs, they are disturbing none-the-less.

Normally, the FDA screens drugs for up to15 years before release to the public. That means they do clinical estimates regarding long term effects.
I for one, am not willing to gamble my life ten years hence on the stat game of "what's happening now".

All the Covid vaccines are NOT under such due diligence.

Our medical community and pharmaceutical industry are hesitant to admit flaws in any of their diagnosis or products. Case in point: using PRC to diagnose Covid when it was NOT designed (nor can it be modified) to detect a disease that makes you sick. The Nobel prize winning inventor of the process stated as much for YEARS!

But you keep banking on the numbers being in your favor. Good luck.

I "dodge" nothing Dutch. The chronology of the posts shows you do the typical flunky two step....when confronted with facts and logic that you can't disprove or debunk, you try to detour the discussion.

That only works with the like minded and the joker you see in the mirror. The MAGA mooks use the same tactic. It doesn't work for them, and it doesn't work for you. Carry on.
^^^
Still refused to answer the questions.

My conclusion is that he didn't wear a mask and didn't care if he infected anyone.

Yeah, let's do that!

From 2022: www.kff.org/policy-watch/why-do-vaccinated-people-represent-most-covid-19-deaths-right-now/

From 2023 in the UK: www.nature.com/articles/s41467-023-36494-0

This year: www.bmj.com/content/384/bmj.q488

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38221509/

My point is that you have studies coming out each year marking jab related deaths. Add up the numbers (of the ones we know) and while they are miniscule when compared to the raw number of jabs, they are disturbing none-the-less.

Normally, the FDA screens drugs for up to15 years before release to the public. That means they do clinical estimates regarding long term effects.
I for one, am not willing to gamble my life ten years hence on the stat game of "what's happening now".

All the Covid vaccines are NOT under such due diligence.

Our medical community and pharmaceutical industry are hesitant to admit flaws in any of their diagnosis or products. Case in point: using PRC to diagnose Covid when it was NOT designed (nor can it be modified) to detect a disease that makes you sick. The Nobel prize winning inventor of the process stated as much for YEARS!

But you keep banking on the numbers being in your favor. Good luck.
As long as ppl are informed it is a personal choice whether to get the COVID vax, or not. It is also a personal choice for an employer to require that employees be vaccinated or else face termination. Capitalism at work, you know.

Recently #TRE45ON said that he wants to remove federal funding from any public school that requires vaccination. We can presume that means *all* vaccines -- measles, polio, tetanus, etc. Do you agree with that? Should parents who don't want their kids to be around unvaxxed kids be punished for keeping them out of school?

As long as ppl are informed it is a personal choice whether to get the COVID vax, or not. It is also a personal choice for an employer to require that employees be vaccinated or else face termination. Capitalism at work, you know.

Recently #TRE45ON said that he wants to remove federal funding from any public school that requires vaccination. We can presume that means *all* vaccines -- measles, polio, tetanus, etc. Do you agree with that? Should parents who don't want their kids to be around unvaxxed kids be punished for keeping them out of school?
Also note that not all kids are healthy enough to be vaccinated. The unvaxxed have and would continue to spread their diseases to them.

Vaccine exemption rates among infants and school-aged children have been quietly rising, creating volatile pockets of unimmunized individuals, new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows.

For the third consecutive school year, unvaccinated communities have seen small but notable growth, according to the CDC’s latest National Immunization Survey. One school in Oregon has toddler vaccination rates lower than those in Venezuela. Only half of the preschoolers in the state received their MMR vaccines, compared to 57 percent of Venezuelan toddlers....

...“Before we started vaccinating against measles, measles was the single leading killer of children in the world,” said Peter Jay Hotez, a vaccinologist at the Baylor College of Medicine....

...Research has repeatedly shown that vaccines are safe and prevent certain highly contagious diseases.

“The likelihood of a serious adverse event happening because of a vaccine is extremely low. It’s about one in a million, less than the likelihood of getting killed by lightning,” Hotez said.

A child who hasn’t received the measles, mumps, rubella vaccine is 35 times more likely to contract measles than a vaccinated child in the U.S., and 90 percent of unvaccinated people who come into contact with an infected person will catch the disease. Two doses of the MMR vaccine are 97 percent effective at preventing measles.

journal.pmed_.1002578.g002-1024x599.png

Also note that not all kids are healthy enough to be vaccinated. The unvaxxed have and would continue to spread their diseases to them.

Vaccine exemption rates among infants and school-aged children have been quietly rising, creating volatile pockets of unimmunized individuals, new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows.

For the third consecutive school year, unvaccinated communities have seen small but notable growth, according to the CDC’s latest National Immunization Survey. One school in Oregon has toddler vaccination rates lower than those in Venezuela. Only half of the preschoolers in the state received their MMR vaccines, compared to 57 percent of Venezuelan toddlers....

...“Before we started vaccinating against measles, measles was the single leading killer of children in the world,” said Peter Jay Hotez, a vaccinologist at the Baylor College of Medicine....

...Research has repeatedly shown that vaccines are safe and prevent certain highly contagious diseases.

“The likelihood of a serious adverse event happening because of a vaccine is extremely low. It’s about one in a million, less than the likelihood of getting killed by lightning,” Hotez said.

A child who hasn’t received the measles, mumps, rubella vaccine is 35 times more likely to contract measles than a vaccinated child in the U.S., and 90 percent of unvaccinated people who come into contact with an infected person will catch the disease. Two doses of the MMR vaccine are 97 percent effective at preventing measles.

journal.pmed_.1002578.g002-1024x599.png

Exactly. Kids undergoing chemotherapy, for instance, can DIE if they get chickenpox. Polio is still out there in the world -- recently there was a brief ceasefire in Gaza in order for aid workers to vaccinate children against it. Do we really want that to make a comeback? Have you seen the public health ads advising us old ppl to update our DPT vaccines? We can spread pertussis to infants too young to receive the vaccine, with dire results.

It boggles my mind to think that any intelligent, or even marginally smart, person would want to risk the lives of their children or others when these nearly-eradicated diseases can easily be prevented.

Back