The Dixie Chicks Are Back, Better Than Ever. Nice Controversial Song... :)

tenor.gif
I wonder if this group is planning a concert tour of some kind....:) Would that be priceless timing or what?

I've seen many liberals scorn country music over the years. I don't like it myself.
Many, but it isn’t because they are liberal and what a thing to claim when you don’t like it yourself, and DC’s are more folk singers than country.

The still look like they were beat with a Fugly stick. And their voices still sound like fingernails on a black board.

But liberals "like what they are saying" as long as they are attacking a GOP president. I suspect that not a single JPP liberal has ever listened to the Chix.

I wonder if this group is planning a concert tour of some kind.... Would that be priceless timing or what?

Indeed. I imagine that their career had plateaued for years after they slagged off Bush, so they slagged off Trump...

And-Just-Like-That.jpg

And just like that, liberals remembered to pretend to be Dix Chix fans again. :laugh:

Indeed. I imagine that their career had plateaued for years after they slagged off Bush, so they slagged off Trump...

And-Just-Like-That.jpg

And just like that, liberals remembered to pretend to be Dix Chix fans again. :laugh:
I guess I missed their first "career"....Seriously, I don't recognize any of the songs I checked out....I doubt I'll pay any attention to this attempt at some kind of "return"...especially if they're an anti-American breed of Dixchicks....

I guess I missed their first "career"....Seriously, I don't recognize any of the songs I checked out....I doubt I'll pay any attention to this attempt at some kind of "return"...especially if they're an anti-American breed of Dixchicks....

I suspect that most liberals are fans of chix with dix rather than Dix Chix.

They hate conservatives and everything conservative in this country. It's one thing to bad mouth the president 1st Amendment. But to do it on foreign soil in front of foreigners is a disgrace.

Many, but it isn’t because they are liberal and what a thing to claim when you don’t like it yourself, and DC’s are more folk singers than country.

It is an observation from the criticism liberals have for the South and their music. No, I don't like country music, nor do I know much at all of these Dixie Chicks and don't really care to. I do, however like Southern Blues (B.B. King, Chuck Berry, T-Bone Walker, etc.) and Southern Rock & Roll (Skynyrd, Blackfoot, Outlaws, etc.).

What's even funnier is they are supporting a group calling themselves Dixie chicks. I thought they hated anything that has to do with the south?

Indeed.

I don't know which is funnier; the hypocrisy, or their childlike belief that nobody sees it.

It is an observation from the criticism liberals have for the South and their music. No, I don't like country music, nor do I know much at all of these Dixie Chicks and don't really care to. I do, however like Southern Blues (B.B. King, Chuck Berry, T-Bone Walker, etc.) and Southern Rock & Roll (Skynyrd, Blackfoot, Outlaws, etc.).

You're wasting your time. She's an imbecile.

They hate conservatives and everything conservative in this country. It's one thing to bad mouth the president 1st Amendment. But to do it on foreign soil in front of foreigners is a disgrace.

Are they even popular enough to tour overseas? I doubt they'll be doing much touring at all with this virus killing entertainment crowds, here and abroad.

Back