The Gates of Hell have opened

Another name for NeoCons is Neo-Reaganites. It would be impossible for them to be new Reaganites before Reagan was President.

Reagan took a decidedly aggressive posture to the Cold War. It is impossible to know what Reagan would have done after the Cold War, because he was not mentally fit after the Cold War, but NeoCons think he would have continued to take an aggressive posture after the Cold War.

I was against their invasion of Iraq. I am also against their demands we bomb Iran, and their demands we get out of the treaty limiting Iran's nuclear development. trump agreed to withdrawing from the treaty, with the promise that he would do something better. What better? As with trump in general, it was vague and constantly changing. Sometimes he was going to bomb Iran into submission, and other times he was going to make a "really great deal" with Iran. Iran is not going to agree to a new deal, and I do not see bombing them as defeating them. In fact, bombing them might just save their government.
We're not far off politically. Where we differ is on economics. A good economy doesn't have $35 trillion of debt. Bitcoin is the mother of necessity. Banks are failing as we type but you won't hear that on cnbc. The 21st century doesn't want centralized banking. It has proven it will confiscate money from anyone who protests against the establishment. Canadian truckers come to mind.

Did you ban me from your Owl is Nice thread? JPP wants to know.

This thread is here for a reason. It will show who knows what they're talking about and who watches msnbc.

And those who get their news from Facebook, X, Truth Social, Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Tucker Carlson, NY Post, and Epoch Times; in other words, they learn their conspiracy theories from TV so they don't have to read.

And those who get their news from Facebook, X, Truth Social, Fox, Newsmax, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Tucker Carlson, NY Post, and Epoch Times; in other words, they learn their conspiracy theories from TV so they don't have to read.
flash, you and lurch have proven to be cock sucking trolls who made it on my next thread ban list. wash your butt plug before using it as a pacifier.

No, we haven't met but I would love to suck your huge goat balls. I'm not as dumb as I appear.
No offense, Lurch but Mason is more your type. He was Mr. Hands in that notorious horse video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe that "serve the Pope or die" tautology could get their organized crime of Christiananality pedophilia out of that "one nation under God with equal justice under law" genocide pogrom as Islam "death to the infidels" war against Eisenhower's "Never Again" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom ....

ICJ says BDS is the only way to hold Israel accountable for genocide. Several countries have already started and are boycotting US goods as well. Coke, Burger King, and Starbucks are no longer popular. People are choosing to buy local goods.

Young folk won't vote for Biden.
Black folk won't vote for Biden.
Muslim folk won't vote for Biden.
Even the DNC is trying to get rid of Biden.
They have to replace him...and Kamala is not a choice...
I think the meeting with the D Governors left them all in shock, but seeing the reality...

Young folk won't vote for Biden.
Black folk won't vote for Biden.
Muslim folk won't vote for Biden.
Even the DNC is trying to get rid of Biden.

Unfortunately, stupid people will vote for Biden. And, there's a hell of a lot of stupid people.

Back