The Gates of Hell have opened

They have to replace him...and Kamala is not a choice...
I think the meeting with the D Governors left them all in shock, but seeing the reality...
There are dozens of articles on what would happen if Biden dropped out before, during, or after the convention, yet lib media is still denying the obvious.

Unfortunately, stupid people will vote for Biden. And, there's a hell of a lot of stupid people.
That's elderly abuse. The world sees dems as the cheats that they are. They be showing off some of their new tricks this summer.

That's elderly abuse. The world sees dems as the cheats that they are. They be showing off some of their new tricks this summer.

Not really, many of the elderly are old school. Worked hard all their lives. Some traditions matter.
Yep, the Dems will try to convince the public Biden created jobs. Those jobs are from the reopening
of businesses after the shutdown caused by the Chinese Disease. The disease that helped Biden win.

The career military brass who oppose the neocons are saying NATO is in ruins and will not survive. They didn't give a timeline but it seems the war machine has milked all the money out of Europe with their forever wars and Ukraine is the final nail in the coffin.

Poland and the US are the only 2 NATO countries that can put together a division. GB, France and Germany will be lucky if each can scrape up a brigade.

50% of Biden supporters say that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza.

I don't know how to read this. Will they vote for genocide Joe or will they stay home in disgust of the mass murder of women and children?

50% of Biden supporters say that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza.

I don't know how to read this. Will they vote for genocide Joe or will they stay home in disgust of the mass murder of women and children?

many will stay home, and in the end they will also be called anti-semitic, just like anyone who discusses central banker totalitarianism.

many will stay home, and in the end they will also be called anti-semitic, just like anyone who discusses central banker totalitarianism.
I can't believe how many JPPers support genocide. The world court is useless so the people will have to find a way to punish Israel and the US. Putin and Xi laugh themselves to sleep.

I can't believe how many JPPers support genocide. The world court is useless so the people will have to find a way to punish Israel and the US. Putin and Xi laugh themselves to sleep.

More of that "serve the Pope or die" human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as Sept 6. 1972 Black September Olympic atheletes Mohammed Valhalla pedophila martyrdom precedent for HA MAS ! October 6, 2023 terrorists Mohammed Vallhalla pedophilia martyrdom as Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip of Federal Lynching churchstate of hate fiefdom Klues Klucks duh Klans Capitol Hill precedent of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations as McHeil's Navy thieving US Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists survival of the fittest fascists medical care with Kristallnacht November celebrations with fabricated stolen Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement voting ballot....

Last edited:
We continue to wait for the "gates of hell opening" having an obvious effect on Israel.

It was nearly a month ago that Egyptian troops supposedly started attacking Israel, and still they have gotten nowhere? Israel is an absolutely tiny country.

Gaza is smaller, and the damage to Gaza is obvious.

We continue to wait for the "gates of hell opening" having an obvious effect on Israel.

It was nearly a month ago that Egyptian troops supposedly started attacking Israel, and still they have gotten nowhere? Israel is an absolutely tiny country.

Gaza is smaller, and the damage to Gaza is obvious.
Israel is bankrupt and on the verge of civil war.
jews are fleeing their illegal settlements and heading home to Brooklyn.
Bibi is on his way out and will be lucky to avoid prison.

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.
How did this little moment of aggrandizing ultimately turn out?

Was there an armageddon that didn't make the nightly news?

I might have missed it.
Anyone watching the nightly news is getting spoon-fed propaganda. Independent journalists will set you straight on what's happening in the real world.

Anyone watching the nightly news is getting spoon-fed propaganda. Independent journalists will set you straight on what's happening in the real world.

Goat has been spoon fed propaganda by Russian propaganda mills.

Goat has been spoon fed propaganda by Russian propaganda mills.
I get my news from independent journalists who are on the ground inside Gaza and Ukraine. They're not sitting behind a desk reading a teleprompter. 7-Oct. had been planned for years. Hamas crossed the wall of their outdoor prison with 3 or 4 brigades, carrying maps with the names and addresses to high ranked IGF brass. The festival was filled with IGF soldiers and reserves.

Mossad is supposed to be the best intelligence agency in the world, so how could they not know a sophisticated military operation of this size was coming for their military brass? And why did the IGF wait 10 hours after the operation had begun?

I don't have all the answers but I'm a lot closer to reality than what you get from watching Mourning Joe.

I get my news from independent journalists who are on the ground inside Gaza and Ukraine. They're not sitting behind a desk reading a teleprompter. 7-Oct. had been planned for years. Hamas crossed the wall of their outdoor prison with 3 or 4 brigades, carrying maps with the names and addresses to high ranked IGF brass. The festival was filled with IGF soldiers and reserves.

Mossad is supposed to be the best intelligence agency in the world, so how could they not know a sophisticated military operation of this size was coming for their military brass? And why did the IGF wait 10 hours after the operation had begun?

I don't have all the answers but I'm a lot closer to reality than what you get from watching Mourning Joe.

Walt has no interest in the truth, you give more credit than due.

Walt has no interest in the truth, you give more credit than due.
You are correct once again. Walt still believes Hamas killed children and raped women because Mika told him so. He doesn't want to believe the IGF is a paper tiger getting their ass kicked by HHH.

You are correct once again. Walt still believes Hamas killed children and raped women because Mika told him so. He doesn't want to believe the IGF is a paper tiger getting their ass kicked by HHH.

Walt pumps the preferred narratives of the Regime, which are in the main either ignorance or lies...if he is ever found telling the truth it is only because he has calculated that the truth is going his way for a change.

and Thank U.

Back