The Gates of Hell have opened

Did Ritter say if we're going to leave 100s of billions of dollars in military equipment behind? Russia won't want it because they mowed over that old junk with their modern-day equipment.

The Ukrainians burn through stuff by not using it right, and the Russians have learned to be be very good at blowing NATO Shit up.....this wont be a problem....however what the Ukrainians have sold on the black market is.

The Ukrainians burn through stuff by not using it right, and the Russians have learned to be be very good at blowing NATO Shit up.....this wont be a problem....however what the Ukrainians have sold on the black market is.
Two years ago, Ritter said the war pigs wanted to keep the war in Ukraine going for at least 2 years. Now I'm hearing that Ukraine will be destroyed by September, so in a way, Ritter was right, and the war pigs got what they wanted. Too bad about all them dead Ukrainians.

Two years ago, Ritter sad the war pigs wanted to keep the war in Ukraine going for at least 2 years. Now I'm hearing that Ukraine will be destroyed by September, so in a way, Ritter was right, and the war pigs got what they wanted. Too bad about all them dead Ukrainians.

I approve of the theme of this thread.

Walt is a known liar...what he says is irrelevant.
I feel sorry for those who keep parroting the lies about Hamas cutting off the heads of babies and raping women. Those lies have all been debunked over 4 months ago. All one has to do is be willing to search for the truth. It's out there for anyone who cares.

I feel sorry for those who keep parroting the lies about Hamas cutting off the heads of babies and raping women. Those lies have all been debunked over 4 months ago. All one has to do is be willing to search for the truth. It's out there for anyone who cares.

I have no more tears to give.

Stupid hurts in this Universe....and these MotherFuckers were told from birth that education matters.

Fuck Em....Now they Pay.

Those suicidal super egos of homicidal human farming "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom flaming flying chariot pseudoscience mentalities are as Christiananality pedophilia of human reproduction medical pseudoscience "serve the Pope or die" parrots.....

I get my news from independent journalists who are on the ground inside Gaza and Ukraine. They're not sitting behind a desk reading a teleprompter. 7-Oct. had been planned for years. Hamas crossed the wall of their outdoor prison with 3 or 4 brigades, carrying maps with the names and addresses to high ranked IGF brass. The festival was filled with IGF soldiers and reserves.

Mossad is supposed to be the best intelligence agency in the world, so how could they not know a sophisticated military operation of this size was coming for their military brass? And why did the IGF wait 10 hours after the operation had begun?

I don't have all the answers but I'm a lot closer to reality than what you get from watching Mourning Joe.

What is the "IGF"?

I get my news from independent journalists who are on the ground inside Gaza and Ukraine. They're not sitting behind a desk reading a teleprompter. 7-Oct. had been planned for years. Hamas crossed the wall of their outdoor prison with 3 or 4 brigades, carrying maps with the names and addresses to high ranked IGF brass. The festival was filled with IGF soldiers and reserves.

Mossad is supposed to be the best intelligence agency in the world, so how could they not know a sophisticated military operation of this size was coming for their military brass? And why did the IGF wait 10 hours after the operation had begun?

I don't have all the answers but I'm a lot closer to reality than what you get from watching Mourning Joe.

No doubt that Christian Nation SCOTUS "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement probably distracted Israel with more thieving old testament arsonists tactics as SCOTUS Rehnquist George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam for their "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip as the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition "no one steals & burns US Constitution Bill of Rights in this country" after stealing & burning a photocopy of National Archives receipts....

Last edited:
Back