The Gates of Hell have opened

What is the "IGF"?
What difference does it make? You live in the make-believe world of msnbc. I wanted to show you how far from reality you are. Close to 150 journalists in Gaza have been assassinated by Israel. Same number for UN workers. I lost count on how many doctors, medical workers, and first responders have been murdered by Israel. An Israeli sniper shot a doctor in the head while he was in the middle of surgery. Mika won't tell you about that stuff.

I can't believe you're the same Walt I used to talk economics with.

What difference does it make? You live in the make-believe world of msnbc. I wanted to show you how far from reality you are. Close to 150 journalists in Gaza have been assassinated by Israel. Same number for UN workers. I lost count on how many doctors, medical workers, and first responders have been murdered by Israel. An Israeli sniper shot a doctor in the head while he was in the middle of surgery. Mika won't tell you about that stuff.

So Israel is being completely wiped out, and is completely wiping out its enemies at the same time? Pick a lane.

So Israel is being completely wiped out, and is completely wiping out its enemies at the same time? Pick a lane.
Close, Walt, very close. I guess all that time you spend watching msnbc paid off.

Israel is wiping out the Palestinian civilian population and Hamas is killing Israeli soldiers in droves. Turns out the Israeli military is a paper tiger only capable of killing women and children.

Close, Walt, very close. I guess all that time you spend watching msnbc paid off.

Israel is wiping out the Palestinian civilian population and Hamas is killing Israeli soldiers in droves. Turns out the Israeli military is a paper tiger only capable of killing women and children.

And Israel's standing in the world crashes.

OMG. Are you still here? Question 1: Why? Also: Fuck off!

And Israel's standing in the world crashes.
Israels GDP is down 50% since 7.Oct. The entire world is boycotting Israeli goods. Plus, the Israeli workforce are reservist who are now in uniform murdering Palestinian civilians. The jews who refuse to fight are fleeing Israel and heading home to Brooklyn. Israel will never be the same and may not survive.

Israels GDP is down 50% since 7.Oct. The entire world is boycotting Israeli goods. Plus, the Israeli workforce are reservist who are now in uniform murdering Palestinian civilians. The jews who refuse to fight are fleeing Israel and heading home to Brooklyn. Israel will never be the same and may not survive.

For a long time the Zionists have pushed "We are so strong militarily that no one would dare mess with us...You are safe in Israel"

That narrative has completely fallen apart....Israel is a very unsafe place to be as the world burns as the American empire crashes.

That the IDf almost certainly killed more Israeli's Oct 7/8 than Hamas did is another big MotherFucking problem.

For a long time the Zionists have pushed "We are so strong militarily that no one would dare mess with us...You are safe in Israel"

That narrative has completely fallen apart....Israel is a very unsafe place to be as the world burns as the American empire crashes.
I want to predict how many days Bibi has left, but that's like predicting which of his 5 houses Zelensky will flee to, or if Muslims will rise up during Ramadan or after Ramadan. I know it will happen but I don't know when.

I want to predict how many days Bibi has left, but that's like predicting which of his 5 houses Zelensky will flee to, or if Muslims will rise up during Ramadan or after Ramadan. I know it will happen but I don't know when.

Changing him out will change nothing.....Jews in Israel are now in the main rabidly regressive....people of this new dark age......the educated reasonable Jews have already departed.

Changing him out will change nothing.....Jews in Israel are now in the main rabidly regressive....people of this new dark age......the educated reasonable Jews have already departed.
I agree thar getting rid of Bibi will only be for appearance but it has to be done this year for my prediction to be correct.

I agree thar getting rid of Bibi will only be for appearance but it has to be done this year for my prediction to be correct.

The children of Washington just failed at an attempt...the summoning of Benny Gantz....who did come but upon arrival gave them the finger.

The children of Washington just failed at an attempt...the summoning of Benny Gantz....who did come but upon arrival gave them the finger.
Israel is now solely dependent on a welfare check arriving from the US every month. DC prefers to send our money to Benny rather than Bibi.

What amazes me is how easy and quickly it was for Israel to self-destruct.

Israel is now solely dependent on a welfare check arriving from the US every month. DC prefers to send our money to Benny rather than Bibi.

What amazes me is how easy and quickly it was for Israel to self-destruct.

We are their lapdog, as Netanyahu has rather openly bragged...do notice the Regime saying even as Gaza is turned onto a moonscape and as the world blames America for it that there is zero chance that America will tell the Zionists no ever. Also notice that Israel fully controls what shows up at the new pier our military building. That is has come to this is just one more proof that the American empire is toast.

Back