The Gates of Hell have opened

We are their lapdog, as Netanyahu has rather openly bragged...do notice the Regime saying even as Gaza is turned onto a moonscape and as the world blames America for it that there is zero chance that America will tell the Zionists no ever. Also notice that Israel fully controls what shows up at the new pier our military building. That is has come to this is just one more proof that the American empire is toast.
It proves how much US politicians rely on jew billionaire donations. The governor of South Dakota recently passed a law making it illegal for the people of South Dakota to speak up against Israel. Bumbfuck South Dakota, a place that has more steers than people.

It proves how much US politicians rely on jew billionaire donations. The governor of South Dakota recently passed a law making it illegal for the people of South Dakota to speak up against Israel. Bumbfuck South Dakota, a place that has more steers than people.

Its worse than that....Remember Epstein was almost certainly a Mossad/CIA intel/blackmail program...which likely had Mossad as the Big to Americas Little....there are both carrots and sticks....and enemies are destroyed.

The CIA has after already killed JFK, took out Nixon, and almost completely neutralized Trump.

For the record I think Epstein had a choice to either kill himself or be killed, and that he choose killing himself....at that point he had no interest in living....his life was going to suck every last day and he was not built for suffering.

For the record I think Epstein had a choice to either kill himself or be killed, and that he choose killing himself....at that point he had no interest in living....his life was going to suck every last day and he was not built for suffering.

Epstein was in the custody of an Attorney General who had started his career, and who he assumably had dirt on. An Attorney General who immediately destroyed the chain of custody on nearly all the evidence.

Do you think Barr did it for himself, or for trump?

Epstein was in the custody of an Attorney General who had started his career, and who he assumably had dirt on. An Attorney General who immediately destroyed the chain of custody on nearly all the evidence.

Do you think Barr did it for himself, or for trump?
I have to agree with Walt on this one. Epstein had broken bones in his neck consistent with strangulation.

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

You listen to Paul Begley, don't you?

jews are trying to shut down TikTok because Americans are making too many pro-Palestine videos, and our overlords are unable to stop it. They want the FBI and CIA to censor the contents of TikTok the same way they do with Facebook and Twitter.

Worth noting that Republicans have been pushing shutting down TikTok.
You left out the part of Americans making too many pro-Palestine videos. It proves that the tail wags the dog. Billionaire jews own congress and pay them to make it illegal for Americans to say anything against Israel.

That is an indisputable fact.

You left out the part of Americans making too many pro-Palestine videos. It proves that the tail wags the dog. Billionaire jews own congress and pay them to make it illegal for Americans to say anything against Israel.

That is an indisputable fact.

The Republican attempt to shutdown Tik Tok goes back to before the Israeli-Hamas War. And Jews do not hold control over the Republicans. They do not even hold control over the Democrats.

The Republican attempt to shutdown Tik Tok goes back to before the Israeli-Hamas War. And Jews do not hold control over the Republicans. They do not even hold control over the Democrats.
The censorship-industrial complex doesn't control TikTok the way they do Facebook and Twitter, so they want to shut it down. Google got caught targeting swing voters in the 2020 election using disinformation. Propaganda has been part of politics since its inception.

The censorship-industrial complex doesn't control TikTok the way they do Facebook and Twitter, so they want to shut it down. Google got caught targeting swing voters in the 2020 election using disinformation. Propaganda has been part of politics since its inception.

So is that the reason Republicans want to shut down Tik Tok?

So is that the reason Republicans want to shut down Tik Tok?
Glenn Greenwald is one of the independent journalists where I go to get my news. Start at the 5-minute mark and see if you agree with what he has to say about TikTok.

Glenn Greenwald is one of the independent journalists where I go to get my news. Start at the 5-minute mark and see if you agree with what he has to say about TikTok.

See the thing about writing is that I can skim it. I can search for a source of it. I can process it.

You do not like that, so you use videos.

So basically, the answer is no. If you cannot write your ideas, I really do not care about them.

See the thing about writing is that I can skim it. I can search for a source of it. I can process it.

You do not like that, so you use videos.

So basically, the answer is no. If you cannot write your ideas, I really do not care about them.
I wrote out my ideas starting in post 289. I'm not searching Cyberia for written proof when I know exactly where I watched it on Youtube.

The 3 real reason the US is building a pier in Gaza.

The US wants the gas Gaza owns in the Mediterranean but there's another reason as well. Egypt nationalized the Suez Canal and charge on average $500,000 for a container ship to pass through. It saves them $3 or $4 million by going down and around the Cape of Africa.

The US plans on digging a canal from the Gulf of Aqaba through Gaza to the Mediterranean, but first they'll have to invade Yemen and kill off the Houthis.

The third reason is Israel wants to build a resort on Gaza Beach.

Since US military requitement is short by 25%, the US will hire private military contractors in an attempt to achieve these ridiculous goals.

You heard it here first.

The 3 real reason the US is building a pier in Gaza.

The US wants the gas Gaza owns in the Mediterranean but there's another reason as well. Egypt nationalized the Suez Canal and charge on average $500,000 for a container ship to pass through. It saves them $3 or $4 million by going down and around the Cape of Africa.

The US plans on digging a canal from the Gulf of Aqaba through Gaza to the Mediterranean, but first they'll have to invade Yemen and kill off the Houthis.

The third reason is Israel wants to build a resort on Gaza Beach.

Since US military requitement is short by 25%, the US will hire private military contractors in an attempt to achieve these ridiculous goals.

You heard it here first.

1) to drive the narrative that America is helping the poor unfortunate Palestinians our bombs are destroying

2) to assist their removal from Gaza

1) to drive the narrative that America is helping the poor unfortunate Palestinians our bombs are destroying

2) to assist their removal from Gaza
Trust me on this one.
1. US wants Gaza gas in the Mediterranean.
2. US wants all that shipping money going from east to west.
3. Israel wants all the land owned by Palestinians.

Back