The Gates of Hell have opened

Walt pumps the preferred narratives of the Regime, which are in the main either ignorance or lies...if he is ever found telling the truth it is only because he has calculated that the truth is going his way for a change.

and Thank U.
I don't know how many IGF brass Hamas captured but it had to be a successful mission for Bibi to commit genocide with the world watching him and the US doing nothing about it.

I don't know how many IGF brass Hamas captured but it had to be a successful mission for Bibi to commit genocide with the world watching him and the US doing nothing about it.

We agree on this......Israel did not need to go down with America but by deciding the ape the worst characteristics of the abusive American regime they likely will....Israel has lost the right to exist.

We agree on this......Israel did not need to go down with America but by deciding the ape the worst characteristics of the abusive American regime they likely will....Israel has lost the right to exist.
Our overlords call Israel an unsinkable aircraft carrier, so they won't allow it to return to being a Muslim state. But you already know military recruitment is down and our equipment is outdated. We'll have to wait and see how many Americans are willing to die for genocide jews.

Our overlords call Israel an unsinkable aircraft carrier, so they won't allow it to return to being a Muslim state. But you already know military recruitment is down and our equipment is outdated. We'll have to wait and see how many Americans are willing to die for genocide jews.

Given all the wars the American Empire has unleashed, often on fraudulent grounds, often making America weaker, we will see how many want to be the last to die for the failing American Empire.

America is going down....the world is done with our abuse...China Bloc insists on America being removed from global power.

Given all the wars the American Empire has unleashed, often on fraudulent grounds, often making America weaker, we will see how many want to be the last to die for the failing American Empire.

America is going down....the world is done with our abuse...China Bloc insists on America being removed from global power.
I don't know how many Aaron Bushnell are in the military but I'm sure there are many who see Israel is committing genocide. I heard there's a petition going around US military brass saying we can't win WW3.

I don't know how many Aaron Bushnell are in the military but I'm sure there are many who see Israel is committing genocide. I heard there's a petition going around US military brass saying we can't win WW3.

Our Generals turning up so incompetent in Ukraine, and noticing that Europe has nothing to offer anymore in either troops or gear production, and that Western gear is generally no match for Russian gear....has has been a wake up call. The Pentagon has spent much of the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes...and failing.

The thing that my grapevine is very worried about as the children of Washington keep pushing for WW3 is that there is no way we can win one with conventional forces...we dont have it anymore and the list of the countries that would be on the other side of a WW3 keeps growing....the children would either have to admit defeat or go nuclear.

Their refusal to acknowledge defeat in Ukraine is a very bad sign on which way that would go.

Our Generals turning up so incompetent in Ukraine, and noticing that Europe has nothing to offer anymore in either troops or gear production, and that Western gear is generally no match for Russian gear....has has been a wake up call. The Pentagon has spent much of the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes...and failing.
From what I can tell, the US and UK have been unable to open the Red Sea, so if Iran closes the Persian Gulf, the world will pretty much come to a standstill. The US military uses the majority of the world's fossil fuels. The gates of Hell have opened.

From what I can tell, the US and UK have been unable to open the Red Sea, so if Iran closes the Persian Gulf, the world will pretty much come to a standstill. The US military uses the majority of the world's fossil fuels. The gates of Hell have opened.

The Red Sea is open to China Bloc.....it is not open to the West....and we dont have the power to do anything about it.

Something to notice for sure.

The Red Sea is open to China Bloc.....it is not open to the West....and we dont have the power to do anything about it.

Something to notice for sure.
Corporate media won't be talking about Ukraine much longer. They want Walt and his ilk to forget about NATO being defeated by Putin. The US and UK can't even defeat the Houthis; their ships keep breaking down trying to leave their home port. The world is laughing at us.

Corporate media won't be talking about Ukraine much longer. They want Walt and his ilk to forget about NATO being defeated by Putin. The US and UK can't even defeat the Houthis; their ships keep breaking down trying to leave their home port. The world is laughing at us.

And crying, while doing the best they can to prevent the dying West from incinerating humanity in nuclear WW3 on the way out.

And crying, while doing the best they can to prevent the dying West from incinerating humanity in nuclear WW3 on the way out.
I need to find out more about that petition being signed by high-ranking US military brass warning that the US cannot win a nuclear war against a united Russia and China, lest we forget Iran.

I need to find out more about that petition being signed by high-ranking US military brass warning that the US cannot win a nuclear war against a united Russia and China, lest we forget Iran.

I cant help....I have only heard this from you....but it fits in the narrative of the Pentagon spending the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes.

I cant help....I have only heard this from you....but it fits in the narrative of the Pentagon spending the last year trying to get the WarPigs to pump the brakes.
The war machine, and in extension, the banksters always get what they want. The irony is Houthis getting to decide on who and who can't pass through the Red Sea. They have control over commerce going from the East to the West. I thought for sure the titans of industry would step in and tell the war machine and banks to stand down.

The war machine, and in extension, the banksters always get what they want. The irony is Houthis getting to decide on who and who can't pass through the Red Sea. They have control over commerce going from the East to the West. I thought for sure the titans of industry would step in and tell the war machine and banks to stand down.

This is not just about corruption and money....the West leading with America suffers from cultural/societal mental illness.....this suicide/murder of the West centers around ignorance and delusion....which produces hubris.....generally in history the killer of civilizations.

Yes boys and girls....as you were told over and over again education is important.

Most of U SUCK.

This is not just about corruption and money....the West leading with America suffers from cultural/societal mental illness.....this suicide/murder of the West centers around ignorance and delusion....which produces hubris.....generally in history the killer of civilizations.

Yes boys and girls....as you were told over and over again education is important.

Most of U SUCK.
I remember the haste in which we left Vietnam, and again in Afghanistan. Shortly we will have to tuck tail and run from Ukraine. The US national debt will be at $50 trillion with the next false flag. That means the neocons have already planned a false flag to get Americans to buy into bombing Iran.

I remember the haste in which we left Vietnam, and again in Afghanistan. Shortly we will have to tuck tail and run from Ukraine. The US national debt will be at $50 trillion with the next false flag. That means the neocons have already planned a false flag to get Americans to buy into bombing Iran.

"We are going to leave Ukraine....we are going to get on our planes and leave.....thats what we always do after we fail at war(paraphrase, maybe)"
Scott Ritter

How many nations has America wantonly destroyed in the post WW2 era?

Ukraine is just one more.....as they scream that Russia needs to be next.

America has to go.

The Han.

"We are going to leave Ukraine....we are going to get on our planes and leave.....thats what we always do after we fail at war(paraphrase, maybe)"
Scott Ritter
Did Ritter say if we're going to leave 100s of billions of dollars in military equipment behind? Russia won't want it because they mowed over that old junk with their modern-day equipment.

Back