The Gates of Hell have opened

That's what MAGATs love -- ruthless, lawless, dictators.

I will admit to being able to differentiate between the left's ruthless, lawless dictators
and the right's, though.

I'm not one who thinks that Stalin and Hitler, mortal enemies, were remotely the same.
Russia is no longer trying to emulate the USSR but rather NAZI Germany.

I acknowledge, I'm afraid,
that I grew up in a flawed universe of situational / transactional ethics.

I will admit to being able to differentiate between the left's ruthless, lawless dictators
and the right's, though.

I'm not one who thinks that Stalin and Hitler, mortal enemies, were remotely the same.
Russia is no longer trying to emulate the USSR but rather NAZI Germany.

I acknowledge, I'm afraid,
that I grew up in a flawed universe of situational / transactional ethics.

So did we all. That being said -- can you remember any regular, average American citizens admiring Hitler? Stalin? Pol Pot? Idi Amin? Mao?

I remember that Mao's little red book was popular among a certain subset of kids in h.s. but presumably they grew out of that. Now we have actual adult Americans, who should know better, admiring America's enemies, chief among them Vladimir Putin. These treasonous admirers have the audacity to call those who did not fawn over him "unAmerican."

Sorry, CO/goat, but only paranoid schizos do deep dives like that so I'll leave it to both you and #10 to do the "research". LOL
All the Googling you do yet you don't want to know who murdered our president. You'll always be Dum Dum Dutch.

If you like westerns, Rourke plays a good part in "The Last Outlaw."
I want to see if I can sit through 9 and 1/2 weeks first.

1200x0.jpg

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

Cutting Social Security and Medicare do not affect military spending.

Awesome. So why do only you know about this and not the US Congress, several US Presidents, the FBI and all the NY law enforcement agencies?
I don't want to thread ban you, so I'm asking you nicely to stop gaying up this thread. We're not in the war zone.

Back