The Gates of Hell have opened

The CIA and secret service had 3 or 4 cities set up to assassinate JFK. I think it was Tampa, Chicago but I don't remember the 3rd one, maybe San Francisco before they finally murdered our president in Dallas. I posted the facts on TOPs thread 2 years ago.

Ya someone on my grapevine recently said that the SS was in on it....

It's amazing every President since Nixon has kept this a secret. Why do you think all the Republican Presidents since then have kept the secret, CO/goat?

The Swamp reveals info to Presidents on a need to know basis....as you almost certainly know.

Starting with the Washington Post...which is interesting re WaterGate....the Swamp mission to remove Nixon because he had decided to spend his enormous political capital going to war with the Swamp.

What the fuck?

This is a bot hole no doubt

Trying to sell utter fantasy to idiots

Go read the impeachment investigation fool

It's amazing every President since Nixon has kept this a secret. Why do you think all the Republican Presidents since then have kept the secret, CO/goat?
Dum Dum Dutch, the CIA couldn't have 4 cities lined up without the help of the secret service. Do a deep dive on Tampa, Chicago, Dallas JFK assassination. You may learn something but I doubt it.

Dum Dum Dutch, the CIA couldn't have 4 cities lined up without the help of the secret service. Do a deep dive on Tampa, Chicago, Dallas JFK assassination. You may learn something but I doubt it.

Dutch is a liar not an idiot.

We know that Dutch is not as ignorant as he claims to be by all the anti-truth he spreads....he is a Warrior 4 UTOPIA.
Dutch is part of JPP groupthink. He lacks free will and curiosity. I was surprised how easy it was to find the other cities the secret service had lined up to murder JFK, who was about to pull the CIA out of Vietnam. LBJ could've run for reelection in 1968 but he wanted to wash his hands of the war machine.

Dutch is part of JPP groupthink. He lacks free will and curiosity. I was surprised how easy it was to find the other cities the secret service had lined up to murder JFK, who was about to pull the CIA out of Vietnam. LBJ could've run for reelection in 1968 but he wanted to wash his hands of the war machine.

No....he is too Evil for that to be true.

What the fuck?

This is a bot hole no doubt

Trying to sell utter fantasy to idiots

Go read the impeachment investigation fool
Nixon used the CIA to spy on his political enemies.
Obama used the CIA to spy on Trump.

The only difference is one is an R and the other is a D.

Destroying the will of others to resist the New Slavers is most certainly an important power.

I thought you are one of the smart ones.....
I know that Dutch slowed down on hitting that snitch button partly because of me.

zionist are the direct cause for WWII and are desperately trying to start WW3.

The Nazi Germans and the Imperial Japanese started WWII. Neither were in any way controlled by Jews. In fact, both were as far from being controlled by Jews as is possible for any organization.

No reason to believe Jews will start WWIII. The Middle East issues do not look likely to expand into a world war. Think about the Red Sea for a moment, almost no American shipping transits it. It is essential to China and Europe, but not so much for the USA. Will China go to war against the USA for keeping their main trade route open?

Back