The Gates of Hell have opened

Walt has zero interest in the truth.

Ii is time 4 U 2 wise UP.
I enjoy some of my conversations with Walt. He was the first to make sure I know my shit on economics. I read something and the censorship-industrial complex quickly makes it disappear, so I have to do most of my talking on the fly without citing a source to back me up.

The only problem I have with Walt is he cites government to prove his point.

I enjoy some of my conversations with Walt. He was the first to make sure I know my shit on economics. I read something and the censorship-industrial complex quickly makes it disappear, so I have to do most of my talking on the fly without citing a source to back me up.

The only problem I have with Walt is he cites government to prove his point.

WALT is a lair....and at this point in life I know better.

Perhaps U do not.

Houthis proved they can stop 15% of global shipping without killing anyone.

They certainly have not stopped 15% of global shipping. Their harassment of shipping entering the Suez Canal has caused a lot of shipping to avoid the Suez Canal, but it has not stopped that shipping.

So far 5 people have been killed by the Houthis. The number is low because their drones are not particularly powerful, and these ships are huge with very small crews.

All they ask for is Israel to stop killing Palestinians.

Their demands are large and nebulous.

Putin doesn't want to destroy Ukraine so he'll leave Odesa's port open unless he is pushed to closing it down. You have to be able to look at the next move and maybe even 2 or 3 moves ahead of your opponent. Putin learns from his mistakes while the US doubles down on theirs.

Putin has failed to destroy Ukraine, and he has lost territory that he claims is part of Russia. That is very different than not wanting to.

U live in a Universe were stupid hurts....Yes boys and girls....U were expected to learn that far.

Sucks 2 B U.

They certainly have not stopped 15% of global shipping. Their harassment of shipping entering the Suez Canal has caused a lot of shipping to avoid the Suez Canal, but it has not stopped that shipping.

So far 5 people have been killed by the Houthis. The number is low because their drones are not particularly powerful, and these ships are huge with very small crews.

Their demands are large and nebulous.

Putin has failed to destroy Ukraine, and he has lost territory that he claims is part of Russia. That is very different than not wanting to.

Ukraine has been burned to a crisp...by the endlessly abusive West.

U R such a liar.

Putin doesn't want to destroy Ukraine.

Putin has failed to destroy Ukraine.
Come on, Walt, we're having a good conversation so try to pay attention. It was the nocons who opened the gates of hell. They insist on doubling down on every losing hand. The US pulled western mercenaries out of Ukraine and moved them in an attempt to save Israel. Time will show that Israel will be lucky to survive the mess they created.

Even if Damo's change over loses everything, we'll still remember our positions on economy and war. I enjoyed this chat.

Come on, Walt, we're having a good conversation so try to pay attention. It was the nocons who opened the gates of hell. They insist on doubling down on every losing hand. The US pulled western mercenaries out of Ukraine and moved them in an attempt to save Israel. Time will show that Israel will be lucky to survive the mess they created.

Even if Damo's change over loses everything, we'll still remember our positions on economy and war. I enjoyed this chat.

When will there be evidence of these hundreds of thousands of "western mercenaries" dying in Israel?

US abstaining from UN security council vote could only mean two things:
1. Biden knows there's nothing the UN can do to force Israel into a ceasefire.
2. Biden is scared of being met with pro-Palestinian protesters everywhere he goes.

The Houthis in Yemen have struck a deal with Russia and China which has seen 4 Russian warships enter the Red Sea.

The US adds $1 trillion to the national debt every 100 days. Economists say by Jan. 2025 government will add $1 trillion to the debt every 50 days, or over $7 trillion a year. A strong economy does not run on debt. Anyone who thinks Powell is going to lower interest rates this year is as demented as genocide Joe Biden.

The US adds $1 trillion to the national debt every 100 days. Economists say by Jan. 2025 government will add $1 trillion to the debt every 50 days, or over $7 trillion a year. A strong economy does not run on debt. Anyone who thinks Powell is going to lower interest rates this year is as demented as genocide Joe Biden.

It is way too late to fix the American economy.....we will thus continue to spend like drunken sailors till we cant....then America becomes a deeply impoverished nation....think Germany after WW1 but a lot worse.

Hezbollah is destroying Israeli troops occupying the high grownd of the Golan Heights in preporation of invading northern Israel. Egypt is moving troops to North Sinai in order to protect the refugees in Rafah. Jordan tribes are threatened to secure the West Bank. This is what happens when all your neighbors watch you blatenlly commit genocide.

This means all US military bases in the Middle East will be under attack, along with US and UK ships passing through the Bab al-Mandab Strait. Biden's failed attempt to win reelection will start a war with Iran. All the republican neocons of JPP will support and fund this insanity by cutting social security and medicare to give that debt money to the war machine.

Damn.... how many think that China won't take advantage of the distractions? Biden has us entangled in two foreign wars already, we can ill afford an attempt to overtake Taiwan.

Back