The Gates of Hell have opened

It is way too late to fix the American economy.....we will thus continue to spend like drunken sailors till we cant....then America becomes a deeply impoverished nation....think Germany after WW1 but a lot worse.
Biden was selected by the establishment to be the scapegoat for political, economic, and social collapse.

Worldwide protests against government policy happen almost every day.
The west has been in a long, deep recession for 16 years and things are about to get a lot worse.
Homelessness is profitable for state and city government so there's no incentive to end it.

Biden was selected by the establishment to be the scapegoat for political, economic, and social collapse.

Worldwide protests against government policy happen almost every day.
The west has been in a long, deep recession for 16 years and things are about to get a lot worse.
Homelessness is profitable for state and city government so there's no incentive to end it.

We earned this Hell on Earth that is here now.

My sympathy tanks are dry.

I admit I wouldn't be too surprised if they did it. But I think the odds are good that it isn't -that- dumb. Patrick Lawrence recently wrote an article on America's decline that I thought was pretty good, made a thread about it here:

Patrick Lawrence: Imperium: Decline on the Way to Fall | justplainpolitics.com

I dont know this person....interestingly enough this what I am doing right now...I have listened to this guy several times....sounds right:

US Economic Decline and Rise of Greater Eurasia - Michael Hudson, Alexander Mercouris & Glenn Diesen

I dont know this person....interestingly enough this what I am doing right now...I have listened to this guy several times....sounds right:

US Economic Decline and Rise of Greater Eurasia - Michael Hudson, Alexander Mercouris & Glenn Diesen

Wow some half dead bitter white guys :rolleyes:

Guno צְבִי;5945576 said:
The fully dead white guys on our fiat money are rolling in their grave because of what we allow government to get away with.

Guno צְבִי;5945576 said:

Wow,...As opposed to some 3 quarters dead half black half fake Jew even more bitter mongrel like you.

Here are the 5 regional banks S&P Global downgraded to negative.

First Commonwealth Financial
M&T Bank
Synovus Financial
Trustmark
Valley National Bancorp

Here are the 5 regional banks S&P Global downgraded to negative.

First Commonwealth Financial
M&T Bank
Synovus Financial
Trustmark
Valley National Bancorp

My grapevine thinks that we are going down to 5 banks...which will be arms of the government.

My grapevine thinks that we are going down to 5 banks...which will be arms of the government.
This is the result of the covid lockdowns. Banks invested heavy in commercial real estate are losing money and will not survive. We'll have to wait to see what the FDIC does this time.

This is the result of the covid lockdowns. Banks invested heavy in commercial real estate are losing money and will not survive. We'll have to wait to see what the FDIC does this time.

No...the WOKE Death Cult has no use for banks.

No...the WOKE Death Cult has no use for banks.
I've been talking about all the empty office space and boarded up retailers for a while now. We can't keep claiming the economy is strong, and bringing in all the illegals won't solve this problem.

I've been talking about all the empty office space and boarded up retailers for a while now. We can't keep claiming the economy is strong, and bringing in all the illegals won't solve this problem.

The economy is deeply shit...a truth that is hidden by the making of new dollars....a cheat which is ending...the money trees are dying.

Buckle Up.

The economy is deeply shit...a truth that is hidden by the making of new dollars....a cheat which is ending...the money trees are dying.

Buckle Up.
Back in the early '90s, I used to watch CNBC thinking I would learn something. It didn't take long to realize it's part of the propaganda. The opposite of what they say is closer to reality.

Back in the early '90s, I used to watch CNBC thinking I would learn something. It didn't take long to realize it's part of the propaganda. The opposite of what they say is closer to reality.

It took me till the debacle in Iraq + the Great Recession to figure it out...but once you see it you cant unsee it.

US abstaining from UN security council vote could only mean two things:
1. Biden knows there's nothing the UN can do to force Israel into a ceasefire.
2. Biden is scared of being met with pro-Palestinian protesters everywhere he goes.

Or, far more likely, Biden is pandering to his base in the best way he can to buy votes. That's what he's always done in past elections, why after over 50 years in government would you expect him to suddenly do something different.

Biden doesn't give a shit about the Israelis or Palestinians. He gives a shit about being reelected. To do that, he'll do whatever gets him votes. Pandering is what Biden does best.

Back