The Gates of Hell have opened

Another false flag will happen soon to get US troops on the ground in israel, Ukraine, and Yemen. No time for a military draft so all the Latin Americans Biden is bringing in will be offered citizenship if they enlist to go abroad and die for Wall Street.

Does anyone remember how and why the Roman empire fell?

I saw a notice that the words Zionism and Zionist are no longer allowed on Facebook.

America has fallen this far.

Buckle Up.

"The United States is going away as a country"

The West is About to Face Unbelievable Hardships | Dmitry Orlov​

Another false flag will happen soon to get US troops on the ground in israel, Ukraine, and Yemen. No time for a military draft so all the Latin Americans Biden is bringing in will be offered citizenship if they enlist to go abroad and die for Wall Street.

Does anyone remember how and why the Roman empire fell?
Ive been to Rome. Looked fine to me. Old as hell but lots of happy Italians..........Im beginning to think this forum is eat up with conspiracy theorists and not only the right wing kind.......

Ive been to Rome. Looked fine to me. Old as hell but lots of happy Italians..........Im beginning to think this forum is eat up with conspiracy theorists and not only the right wing kind.......
Name a war that was not preceded by a false flag.

I saw a notice that the words Zionism and Zionist are no longer allowed on Facebook.

America has fallen this far.

Buckle Up.
Not true. Neither of those is inherently bigoted or antisemitic. Many Jews proudly refer to themselves as Zionists. Facebook is taking down posts where the words are being used in a bigoted, antisemitic manner. "Zionist pig" for example.

Maybe don't get your news from Twitter?

It seems GOAT is just another AIPAC inspired troll on a rampage! His lack of valid documentation is appalling, but not unexpected.

The deep state will find a way to stop Trump from becoming potus again. They tried jailing him, they even tried to assassinate him, so now they have to use the tried-and-true method of fixing the vote count as they did in 2020.

The deep state will find a way to stop Trump from becoming potus again. They tried jailing him, they even tried to assassinate him, so now they have to use the tried-and-true method of fixing the vote count as they did in 2020.
And they are extremely confident that they have the solution figured out.

Trump will not be President, you can bet your house on it (Tucker).

And they are extremely confident that they have the solution figured out.

Trump will not be President, you can bet your house on it (Tucker).
Republicans will shut this shitshow down. I can't imagine them going abroad to bomb Iran with Kamila as commander in chief.

Republicans will shut this shitshow down. I can't imagine them going abroad to bomb Iran with Kamila as commander in chief.
Its a UniParty...and not only do they not work for us.....they have sold us down the river.

WAKE UP!

BTW: I have been seeing on my grapevine the claim that the squashing/outlawing of freedom in the West is a project that is 100 years old. I think this is right. I also think that the next huge turning of the thumb screws happens in Jan.

Back