The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning :)

I have too much stuff already, I don't need any more!
There are some decent deals, though;) Example... I know we're going to lose the remote eventually, so when the entire package is less than it would cost to replace just the remote (plus,some freebies;)it just "makes sense"...lol
...and I've got lots of reward credits.
(Plus, keep in mind...I shop to "save the world"....)

There are some decent deals, though;) Example... I know we're going to lose the remote eventually, so when the entire package is less than it would cost to replace just the remote (plus,some freebies;)it just "makes sense"...lol
...and I've got lots of reward credits.
(Plus, keep in mind...I shop to "save the world"....)

I think I've only bought a few concert DVDs that I couldn't find anywhere else since Amazon booted us.

Shopping "a lot" seems to be more of a woman's thing. We men get what we need and get out, shopping isn't a priority.

I know many who would agree with that philosophy....as they should...I'm all for "traditions"...makes for happier people;)

The right one is doing fine since the surgery last winter (I was cut from the waist to the ankle), but have the same problem with the left one. Another CAT scan showed a blockage in both the femoral artery on the left side just below where it splits to each leg and at the knee in my left leg. They're going to go in through the stomach in 7-8 weeks to fix the main blockage, hopefully I won't need a second one for the knee, they'll cut me like the right leg. It is what it is, but when all is done, I should be back to normal with good circulation and should be able to roam the mountains again.

Why are they waiting 7-8 weeks?

This is a thread for folks to sit around the old county store with the pot bellied stove in the middle and shoot the breeze in a friendly manner. Any subject is permissible but no flame wars will be tolerated. I will only warn once and it's retro ban. I have already banned those I feel will not play by the rules. We have enough battling in the other threads.

Great idea,I hope Everyone has the self control to respect Grumpy and follow it!

2.5 pounds of Whole Foods Maca powder for $2.90...I mean, who would pass that up:)? It's gone now...went fast as lightening...lol;) I do so love Amazon....

The right one is doing fine since the surgery last winter (I was cut from the waist to the ankle), but have the same problem with the left one. Another CAT scan showed a blockage in both the femoral artery on the left side just below where it splits to each leg and at the knee in my left leg. They're going to go in through the stomach in 7-8 weeks to fix the main blockage, hopefully I won't need a second one for the knee, they'll cut me like the right leg. It is what it is, but when all is done, I should be back to normal with good circulation and should be able to roam the mountains again.

Oh geeze, RB. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. Best wishes to you for the return of good health.

7" Kindle Fire $29.99 free delivery

That's a great deal. I think I paid $79 for mine a few years back. Haven't had much time this morning to browse the offerings so far. Hoping to find good deals on some Wish List stuff. One cool thing about being a univ. student -- we get Prime at half the annual cost!

Oh geeze, RB. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. Best wishes to you for the return of good health.

Yeah, it sucks, but I should be ok. It will be a long recovery though. I have the best surgeon at the medical center and he likes me (and my car!), so that's a plus.

Yeah, it sucks, but I should be ok. It will be a long recovery though. I have the best surgeon at the medical center and he likes me (and my car!), so that's a plus.

Just don't promise him that he can have it if something dire happens. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back