The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great deal. I think I paid $79 for mine a few years back. Haven't had much time this morning to browse the offerings so far. Hoping to find good deals on some Wish List stuff. One cool thing about being a univ. student -- we get Prime at half the annual cost!

These are twice the power,as those!

Good morning all, RB I didn't know your legs were in such a condition. I apologize for the friendly jab about driving a teen ager's car.

Good morning all, RB I didn't know your legs were in such a condition. I apologize for the friendly jab about driving a teen ager's car.

Goog morning, all :)

No problem Grump, no offense taken.
It is what it is. It'll get get better.
Worst thing is, I can't go deer hunting. There's a local butcher here who makes the best deer bologna I've ever eaten. It's been 2 yrs. since I had a few rings in the freezer.

Good morning everyone. Two weeks ago my washer started leaking, thought it was the drain. Had the drain snaked and it was clear. So I put in a work order with my home warranty company and they set me up with an appliance repair company based out of state. I called and they couldn't come out till the 15th which I wasn't happy about. They were supposed to call on Friday and give me a time to expect them. Got no call, so I called yesterday and was informed they made a mistake and couldn't come until Thursday. That set me off I called the warranty company and raised holy hell. Funny they had a contractor in town who will be here today. They must have a list of contractors and you get whoever is at the top of the list that covers your area. They have been very reliable in the past, and this is the first time the warranty company has kind of let me down. But it wasn't their fault but the contractor. My biggest complaint is when you call for help you get an Indian with a strong accent that you can't understand. :(

Goog morning, all :)

No problem Grump, no offense taken.
It is what it is. It'll get get better.
Worst thing is, I can't go deer hunting. There's a local butcher here who makes the best deer bologna I've ever eaten. It's been 2 yrs. since I had a few rings in the freezer.

Same here I've gotten to old to climb up to a tree stand plus I couldn't haul a buck out if my life depended on it.

Good morning everyone. Two weeks ago my washer started leaking, thought it was the drain. Had the drain snaked and it was clear. So I put in a work order with my home warranty company and they set me up with an appliance repair company based out of state. I called and they couldn't come out till the 15th which I wasn't happy about. They were supposed to call on Friday and give me a time to expect them. Got no call, so I called yesterday and was informed they made a mistake and couldn't come until Thursday. That set me off I called the warranty company and raised holy hell. Funny they had a contractor in town who will be here today. They must have a list of contractors and you get whoever is at the top of the list that covers your area. They have been very reliable in the past, and this is the first time the warranty company has kind of let me down. But it wasn't their fault but the contractor. My biggest complaint is when you call for help you get an Indian with a strong accent that you can't understand. :(

I love when you get one of those Indian phone people,they always claim there name is Bob,Mary,Linda.
Something along those lines.

That's a great deal. I think I paid $79 for mine a few years back. Haven't had much time this morning to browse the offerings so far. Hoping to find good deals on some Wish List stuff. One cool thing about being a univ. student -- we get Prime at half the annual cost!
That's a nice perk! It's gone up to like $120 a year.

What type of washer do you have, is it one of the front loaders with all the bells and whistles or one of the older types with an agitator and water level selection, etc? If it's the latter, you might be better off buying a new one. Soon those will be obsolete due to all the regulations, but those clean clothes the best, in my opinion.

What type of washer do you have, is it one of the front loaders with all the bells and whistles or one of the older types with an agitator and water level selection, etc? If it's the latter, you might be better off buying a new one. Soon those will be obsolete due to all the regulations, but those clean clothes the best, in my opinion.

It's stacked washer on the bottom dryer on top. Yes it has the agitator. My warranty will replace it at such time as it becomes unrepairable i.e. cost more to repair than it's worth or parts are no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back