The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. We are heading toward the pandemic peak. Hopefully our actions will start making some progress in shutting this thing down. My county has it's first case.

What is and has been the temps there??

They say heat & humidity will help??

Your call. We love dogs too much to subject a old dog to the pain of losing it's masters.
I understand and respect your feelings...but remember, some of the ones who need homes Are ones who have lost their masters-to death or from surrender....they would love to have a new one as compared to the shelter life for the time they have left...or worse with the situation as it is now....
Our dogs have godogparents...lol

I read that temp/humidity may slow the virus but not stop it. Best thing is to shelter down and avoid other people as much as possible.

My brother is very happy that Dallas County where he lives has issued a shelter-at-home order. He is rather reclusive so has always avoided crowds. But his wife is still working; she owns a company that manufactures gasoline pump parts. So she has still been having contact with clients and vendors in her office. This is her last day; as a non-essential business she will have to work from home and he's very glad for that. He's 77 and had a stroke a few years ago so he's definitely in the high-risk category.

You should always make plans for your pets if you should pass away...;) Do it today if you haven't already...

You should always make plans for your pets if you should pass away... Do it today if you haven't already...

A little COVID humor...

jChyMp8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back