The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the group that deliberately had a COVID party, or a different one? People are SO stupid. My youngest posted a pic over the weekend on her FB of the neighbors across the street having a big party.

Prince Charles has COVID now.

And where my older son lives, in Baton Rouge, some idiot megachurch preacher was continuing to hold services. The article is from a week ago; I hope he has quit.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...virus-recommendations-to-hold-service-for-300

It was a going away party for a guy from South Africa. When he arrived home he was tested and it was positive. To his credit he notified the party goers. Most likely a college group.

It was a going away party for a guy from South Africa. When he arrived home he was tested and it was positive. To his credit he notified the party goers. Most likely a college group.

Geeze. The one I was thinking of was in Kentucky. I wonder if Rand Paul went? lol

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...uding-1-person-who-attended-a-coronavirus-par

I am glad to see that the news is featuring stories of young ppl who have it, although not happy of course that they are sick. Some of the youngsters need help realizing that they are not immortal either.

If you're feeling sick but can't get tested, here's a timely tip. lol

QuU3frD.png

"If you focus on the negative, that's all you'll be able to see....
Let the Positive find it's way in"...;)
What kind of good things are happening in your hood?

Speaking of music, our community is planning to do "Porch concerts" once the weather gets a bit better....So many people are out walking....it's going to be so nice to have music to stop and listen to....So much talent here;)

Good morning, we now have 3 covid 19 cases in my county. Florida has 1900 cases almost halve in Miami Dade and surrounding counties.

Good morning, we now have 3 covid 19 cases in my county. Florida has 1900 cases almost half in Miami Dade and surrounding counties.
We us all have to stay cool, calm, collected, work together, and use common sense...
(Hopefully the cases weren't diagnosed using the method suggested above...)

Good morning, we now have 3 covid 19 cases in my county. Florida has 1900 cases almost halve in Miami Dade and surrounding counties.

Good luck, but odds are that will spread from the high density population areas to the low density ones. A few cases I saw presented on the news was family members attending funerals in a city then returning to rural homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back