The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm sure we will see more cases but the Panhandle for the most part is taking this thing seriously.

Lots of retirees there so they should be taking this seriously no matter what the dickheads in DC squawk.

I used to live in Milton from '89 to '97. Are you anywhere near there?

There are a million people in Jax versus a few thousand where you live. It's not densely populated here and everything is pretty spread out, which is good.

Our restaurants are all take out only. We have 3 infected 2 visitors 1 local, hopefully it will stay low. Our area seems to be doing good staying home.

I haven't been in a store since 3/15. Finally, after 11 days, I feel pretty sure I don't have Covid. Just don't want to go back in there and have to start over worrying again.

They have new ways to pay now, when you do go. lol

oaHdXdC.jpg

Our restaurants are all take out only. We have 3 infected 2 visitors 1 local, hopefully it will stay low. Our area seems to be doing good staying home.
All restaurants across Florida are take-out only. DeSantis ordered it last week. This time last week we only had a handful of cases diagnosed too. They pop up fast.

I honestly think we will peak rather fast as more people re-enter the work force. Then start tapering off. At least I hope that will happen.
I think we're moving in the right direction, for sure....I'm going to continue to think positive;) So far, it's working;)

No, I have not??

I have heard some ppl are taking an old hair drier & blowing hot air in their mouth...:palm:

There's a thread on it, but who knows which direction it headed in. I didn't read it. Apparently this aquarium cleaner contained a chemical close to a drug name thought to relieve China Flu symptoms.

People have been doing stupid shit, that's for sure. The "end of the world" nuts, the hoarders, the defying of large gathering restrictions, unnecessary traveling, etc. has also made this thing worse.
Myself, I've been dealing with spring allergies. Hopefully, that's all I'll have to deal with. I have enough food if we need to be confined in our homes (I can sneak off to the gun club occasionally), the GF is temporarily laid off (so she can do the cooking now :smile:) and we've been getting a few things done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back