The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing fine, although I am not on a stayCation.. I'm working.. Hoping to take a Vacation mid May though..:)

That's great you can work from home. I just read an article that big companies are rethinking offices. If people can work from home why do we need these big office buildings, some are saying.

For those of you who are able to leave the house...check on your neighbors...
If you're shopping, get some extras....Put together some care packages, and deliver them....
It's tough for some to get out, especially to pantries....Save them the trip... ;)

On a bit of a lighter note;) Just saw the cutest Oprah GIF on FB....
NFL Draft be like....You get a Buckeye, Everyone gets a Buckeye!!!!!;)

For those of you who are able to leave the house...check on your neighbors...
If you're shopping, get some extras....Put together some care packages, and deliver them....
It's tough for some to get out, especially to pantries....Save them the trip... ;)

It's tough for some to get out, especially in panties

Isn't it to cold to go out like that?

That's great you can work from home. I just read an article that big companies are rethinking offices. If people can work from home why do we need these big office buildings, some are saying.

That would be nice, but I am out in the field all the time....

I need a vacation........:|

Good Afternoon....what a beautiful day so many here are missing;) Get out there and enjoy...

Good mornin' everyone :)

Our "nice day" is coming today, it rained most of the day yesterday and more rain coming tomorrow. It's been cold for this time of the year, only 2 days above ave. for the last month, the rest below ave.

I have so much I'd like to get done outside now that my garage is as clean as it was 30+ years ago (when it was all but empty except my for my '67 Mustang) and my garden tractor has 3 coats of wax on it!

Good Morning all. I'm special I got a special invitation to sign the first ladies birthday card. All I had to do was provide my contact information. LMAO

Good Morning all. I'm special I got a special invitation to sign the first ladies birthday card. All I had to do was provide my contact information. LMAO
Just send one through the mail...I got a "personal thank you" from President Kennedy when I sent one to him, many moons ago;)

Just send one through the mail...I got a "personal thank you" from President Kennedy when I sent one to him, many moons ago;)

It came from the Trump/Pence campaign I guarantee that I would have been swamped for donation requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back