The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mornin' everyone :)

Our "nice day" is coming today, it rained most of the day yesterday and more rain coming tomorrow. It's been cold for this time of the year, only 2 days above ave. for the last month, the rest below ave.

I have so much I'd like to get done outside now that my garage is as clean as it was 30+ years ago (when it was all but empty except my for my '67 Mustang) and my garden tractor has 3 coats of wax on it!

WOW, sounds like you got rid of a lot of stuff......

Good mornin' everyone :)

Our "nice day" is coming today, it rained most of the day yesterday and more rain coming tomorrow. It's been cold for this time of the year, only 2 days above ave. for the last month, the rest below ave.

I have so much I'd like to get done outside now that my garage is as clean as it was 30+ years ago (when it was all but empty except my for my '67 Mustang) and my garden tractor has 3 coats of wax on it!

Found the perfect car for aging dragster fan like you. Your GF and mom won't even mind riding in it. 1,000 HP Corvette Zora.

Zora.jpg

Attachments

• Zora.png
    Zora.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 15
WOW, sounds like you got rid of a lot of stuff......

No, I didn't get rid of anything, I just cleaned and straightened everything up. I have so much stuff, I have no room to put anything else in the garage. I should have a yard sale...

Found the perfect car for aging dragster fan like you. Your GF and mom won't even mind riding in it. 1,000 HP Corvette Zora.

View attachment 15129

A Corvette? Are you out of your mind! I'm a Ford man and General Motors is our enemy!

This is more like it...

Side1965_Ford_GT40_135.jpg

...the Corvette killer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back