The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a neighbor when I lived in New Orleans that use to sing this song all the time (or maybe his version of it).. He was not really from there but up around ShrevPot, Louzana..

While I admit I hated it @ first, it kinda grew on me after a while...... Po' Boy only knew two songs..

Here is the other song he sang, not sure who orginally did these tunes.....

I kinda still like this one.......:rofl2:

I had a neighbor when I lived in New Orleans that use to sing this song all the time (or maybe his version of it).. He was not really from there but up around ShrevPot, Louzana..

While I admit I hated it @ first, it kinda grew on me after a while...... Po' Boy only knew two songs..

When I was in Nam the guy across the aisle from me in the open bay barracks had one record he played over and over and over again. If you've been ah drinking don't come home with lovin on your mind by Loretta Lynn. To this day if I hear that song I almost have spasms. LOL

When I was in Nam the guy across the aisle from me in the open bay barracks had one record he played over and over and over again. If you've been ah drinking don't come home with lovin on your mind by Loretta Lynn. To this day if I hear that song I almost have spasms. LOL

yea, hearing the same song/s over & over can ruin them for ever..

When I lived in NOLA they had one station pretty much & it was on 24/7.. They played pretty much (fri & sat nights were exceptions) the top forty, so we would hear the same songs over, & over, & over-like a nightmare..

SOme of those songs still make we sick..

Elvin Bishop, eagles-sick of them still to this day..

*comes in with a shotgun*

Give me all you're all you're Milky Way bars!

Hurry up now, I hears the poolice coming and me granny needs them bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back