the great kathy/ runyon controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd reread that post it was in reference to Jimmy using those words and that I would not be that simple or base as in "you are a cunt"......thats way too elementary for me, my flaming is on a doctorate level.

Said I though you would've picked that up.

Why are you such an idiot? Go sodomize yourself. With a retractable baton.

I know you were posting here before this started, I did not mean you. Try reading the thread, if you concentrate really hard you should be able to pick out the new names...that will give you a clue as to who I was talking about.

Also, you really need to stop with the calling only liberals on the carpet, if you intend to continue with the I'm the above it all referee routine. It just doesn't look good. I'm only saying this for your own sake, honesty.

Oh, please, who are you kidding "oh, I didn't mean you". LOL. Always with the jokes.

And just so you know, I am above all and better than thou. I know this may seem like name calling, but it is you who is the hypocrite. You're the one who continues with the name calling, while condeming it at the same time - to prove what?

It's also not my fault you need to identify yourself with a group that just happens to be of the liberal persuasion, now is it? What other liberals have I been calling to the 'carpet'? Maybe I missed it. You know me, I miss a lot. Tee. Hee.

Now, dearest Darla I must make my exit. I think this board has been mucked up enough for one night. Sweet dreams.

Oh, please, who are you kidding "oh, I didn't mean you". LOL. Always with the jokes.

And just so you know, I am above all and better than thou. I know this may seem like name calling, but it is you who is the hypocrite. You're the one who continues with the name calling, while condeming it at the same time - to prove what?

It's also not my fault you need to identify yourself with a group that just happens to be of the liberal persuasion, now is it? What other liberals have I been calling to the 'carpet'? Maybe I missed it. You know me, I miss a lot. Tee. Hee.

Now, dearest Darla I must make my exit. I think this board has been mucked up enough for one night. Sweet dreams.

Since I have posted to you before, and more than once, if you actually believe I thought you were a new poster tonight, than you are kind of stupid, and your laughing about that, says something about you, but not about me.

By googling "politics forum kathianne" I seem to have found this other board of much debate. Indeed, it is infested with right-wing-nuts of much depravity. I may have some fun with this.

By googling "politics forum kathianne" I seem to have found this other board of much debate. Indeed, it is infested with right-wing-nuts of much depravity. I may have some fun with this.

LOL

You guys are total gluttons! You and Desh and Care, and that mainman too! To me it is like watching FOX news. I just can't do it, it drives me too crazy! But, go with God, ;)

They sure do......or would you like to see everyone do as they please? Humans and society need specific limits set upon it and them in order for socity to function.

Your Mommy needs to limit your internet access, so you are limited in the ability to threaten women.

If you'd reread that post it was in reference to Jimmy using those words and that I would not be that simple or base as in "you are a cunt"......thats way too elementary for me, my flaming is on a doctorate level.

Said I though you would've picked that up.

I did read the post. I got your point. I get Darla's point. Continue with the insults.

They sure do......or would you like to see everyone do as they please? Humans and society need specific limits set upon it and them in order for socity to function.

Spoken like a true liberal. It's all one big community, huh? We need to do the "Social(ist) good"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back