the great kathy/ runyon controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i am being out and out threatened.

Well, I am certainly glad that you all came over en masse to prove how out of bounds I was when i said that bush supporters and neo cons are right wing authoritarian pricks.

I mean, gosh do I have egg on my face for that far-out claim or what?

Where are you being threatened honey?

Humans need authority.

Oh OC, I guess you must be suffering from the same con disease Said has come down with.

You also missed that your low class friend Jimmyboy was the first one to bring someone's mother into this.

Do try and read more carefully. You guys wouldn't want to come all the way here as instructed to, for your gangbang, and end up looking stupid and biased now would you?

Now, let us recap.

Who was the first poster on this thread to call someone's mother a name?

Raise your hand if you know the answer, dummies.

OMG. You really crack me up, seriously. You're freakin hi-lar-e-us.

But seriously, I was posting here long before this mellow drama began. No one invited me to the shin dig. Do learn to read better, dear. :)

Also, you really need to stop with the name calling if you intend to continue with the high horse routine. It just doesn't look good. I'm only saying this for your own sake, honest.

So you are a lowlife, got that established. How long is the hair under your armpits? 6 inches? 8 inches?

And yes, by your flaming style you need Patton's 8th infantry, it sucks. Trust me, I know. Really, honestly, i'm being nice to you, ask around,

you don't want to get me fired up because I don't just call you cunt or whore.

LMAO!

Look at the little chickenhawk, who's afraid to volunteer to go fight in a war he helped start it iraq, but somehow musters up the courage to be a keyboard warrior and threaten a woman poster!

LMAO!

Look at the little chickenhawk, who's afraid to volunteer to go fight in a war he helped start it iraq, but somehow musters up the courage to be a keyboard warrior and threaten a woman poster!

Must be stripey.

You never served.

You are yellow.

So you are a lowlife, got that established. How long is the hair under your armpits? 6 inches? 8 inches?

And yes, by your flaming style you need Patton's 8th infantry, it sucks. Trust me, I know. Really, honestly, i'm being nice to you, ask around, you don't want to get me fired up because I don't just call you cunt or whore.

Seriously OCA, the vulgarity isn't necessary. With one or two exceptions, this is a decent board. Even the Sage is kicking around somewhere.

Wow Vote! You got em all over here, a whole freakin rat infestation, a .22 works real well on em.

Chickenhawk is a term used by yellow leftists when they have no argument........just so all here are informed of that fact.

OMG. You really crack me up, seriously. You're freakin hi-lar-e-us.

But seriously, I was posting here long before this mellow drama began. No one invited me to the shin dig. Do learn to read better, dear. :)

Also, you really need to stop with the name calling if you intend to continue with the high horse routine. It just doesn't look good. I'm only saying this for your own sake, honest.

I know you were posting here before this started, I did not mean you. Try reading the thread, if you concentrate really hard you should be able to pick out the new names...that will give you a clue as to who I was talking about.

Also, you really need to stop with the calling only liberals on the carpet, if you intend to continue with the I'm the above it all referee routine. It just doesn't look good. I'm only saying this for your own sake, honesty.

I know you were posting here before this started, I did not mean you. Try reading the thread, if you concentrate really hard you should be able to pick out the new names...that will give you a clue as to who I was talking about.

Also, you really need to stop with the calling only liberals on the carpet, if you intend to continue with the I'm the above it all referee routine. It just doesn't look good. I'm only saying this for your own sake, honesty.

Why? You from a quick perusal of posts of yours from various forums ONLY call cons out on the carpet.

Pot meet kettle.

Must be stripey.

You never served.

You are yellow.

Chickenhawk.

You don't have the balls to serve in a war you helped start.

But, you have the courage to anonymously threaten women, hiding behind your keyboard.

Yeah, you're a "real" man!

Go fuck yourself. I'm not getting emotional at all.

In case you haven't noticed, my goal here is to simply fill this place with as much trash as possible while keeping it away from my board.

Got it, dick licker?

Hey man, what are you drinking there? Your second six-pack? No one on this thread to my knowledge, outside of desh, posts on your dumb board.

So, WTF are you talking about?

Come on. The words 'cunt' and 'whore' are rather vulgar, to some. I don't think I need to spell it out for you.

If you'd reread that post it was in reference to Jimmy using those words and that I would not be that simple or base as in "you are a cunt"......thats way too elementary for me, my flaming is on a doctorate level.

Said I though you would've picked that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back