The Historicity of Jesus Christ

92xaaq.gif
Another Perry masterpiece!!!

Nothing can proven with 100 percent certainty.

I place significant weight on the conclusions of trained experts. All reputable scholars of antiquity think a historical rabbi named Jesus almost certainly existed based on the voluminous surviving written record of Christian, Jewish, Gnostic, and Roman sources, as well as other lines of evidence.
trained experts don't mean shit.

trained experts are the legal scholars who cant understand free speech.

thermodynamic principals are not really within our sphere of control.

what we can control is how we treat each other.

all your bullshit is designed to sell nihilism..

my premise Is humans are good.
You don't say? Evolving doesn't evolve by relative time theory. Yet mankind is trying to govern outcomes when genetics is absolutely eternally separating each reproduction ever conceived so far.

Intellectual time management corrupts every brain serving humanity daily last 7,000 years combined. Living is an eternal adapt or become extinct situation for any lifetime native to a universal position sustaining life parallel to this planet happening now.

You don't say? Evolving doesn't evolve by relative time theory. Yet mankind is trying to govern outcomes when genetics is absolutely eternally separating each reproduction ever conceived so far.

Intellectual time management corrupts every brain serving humanity daily last 7,000 years combined. Living is an eternal adapt or become extinct situation for any lifetime native to a universal position sustaining life parallel to this planet happening now.
it's not really a corruption, per SE.

you're dumb.

people deal with life.

of course nothing matters, but everyone else is beyond that.

keep up, dumb nihilist.

trained experts don't mean shit.

Trained expertise is quite valuable. If one lacks any technical understanding of a topic one would always do well to follow the lead of the trained expert.

Now, that being said, merely quoting experts and screaming at everyone who asks a question about the claims is NOT how a functional adult works.

Trained expertise is quite valuable. If one lacks any technical understanding of a topic one would always do well to follow the lead of the trained expert.

Now, that being said, merely quoting experts and screaming at everyone who asks a question about the claims is NOT how a functional adult works.
expertise has been sacrificed on the altar of profit.

do you believe there is a class of people who are morally perfect and never lie?

it's not really a corruption, per SE.

you're dumb.

people deal with life.

of course nothing matters, but everyone else is beyond that.

keep up, dumb nihilist.
Oh really? Every ideology has their own theory how evolving works differently in each ideologies practiced by one species in one atmosphere for over 350 generation gaps genetics works same way every generation and people insist for 7,000 years nobody can explain self evident life morally, legally, ethically, economically, socially agreeing to never agree how genetics eternally separated each reproduction alive today.

Jesus lived only 101 generation gaps ago and his brain recognized the natural algorithm then and every social order worked together to nail his ass to a cross to show everyone don't stand against your own people first.

What are a person's own people?
30 previous relatives in their respective 4 generations looking backwards is same way evolving goes forward invertedly. 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents when a great great grandchild is born replacing their 30 previous DNA donors while living equally eternally separated daily, 5h generation arive has to reproduce another 5th generation gap to become 1 of 2 parent generation gap.

See how I eliminated all the race, creed, color, national origin, gender biases, things plagued humanity since dawn of civilization each generation gap is educated to defy their actual time evolving every day they live in plain sight.

Guess how many mental illnesses that would induce over 7,000 years?

Last edited:
That's usually the argument people make who don't understand a technical topic but don't like what it says.

No.

Experts aren't perfect. But they ARE more knowledgable than you.
typically no.
And do you think Jesus did that? Might wanna check which thread you are responding to. FYI.
Im sure you think "experts" are right on the wisdom of globalist stupidity.

am I wrong?

I'm a troll. :orang:
When you were posting as your sock puppet NovoJank you even admitted you were consulting with Google and Wikipedia to compose your answers, using the excuse that you must have learned it all before sometime in school.

Nothing wrong with Googling, but at least Dutch Uncle and others openly and honestly provide the Wiki link they are sourcing from. Frantically paraphrasing and plagiarizing is bad form, they should have taught you that in Google PhD school.

When you were posting as your sock puppet NovoJank you even admitted you were consulting with Google and Wikipedia to compose your answers, using the excuse that you must have learned it all before sometime in school.

Nothing wrong with Googling, but at least Dutch Uncle and others openly and honestly provide the Wiki link they are sourcing from. Frantically paraphrasing and plagiarizing is bad form, they should have taught you that in Google PhD school.

Don't you have some bitching to do with your big daddy, Doc? Are you really on here airing your grievance to ME yet again?

I find your unending grievance festival to be kinda pathetic. You and Doc, apart from whatever else you get up to together, really get off on bitching about other people.

Take it up with him.

ftfy

Yes, it does seem like you do.

The SSRI's not working today? Obsessions kicking in and overtaking your brain today?

You've really got to get past this. Let go of your festering rage and resentment. I'm no threat to you in reality.

Back