The moon landing was faked

OK. So the space shuttles launched around 10 yrs later are fakes.....LOLOLOLOLOL.

The one that exploded was a fake.....lololol

Could a retarded mother fucker explain this....lol....lololol...................lolol

It seems like a lot of MAGA cultists on this board still believe in the Kraken conspiracy theories.

That is just begging for a PhD dissertation investigation in psychology or sociology.

Do they really "believe it" or are they just trolling? I tend to think it's mostly trolling. They try to get sane people to lose their cool. They're just like goons hockey coaches send in to stir up shit - no brains, no skill, just causing chaos.

This "titties and beer" member - total troll, I'm certain of it.

No human has left low earth orbit. The rockets are not big enough to pass through the exosphere. Space exploration requires redundancy yet NASA was melodramatic about astronauts having only one chance to leave the moon. It's a fairytale for adults who still want to believe in magic.

Holy shit. You're serious. Wow.

So you're saying Elon Musk never went to space, correct?

Holy shit. You're serious. Wow.

So you're saying Elon Musk never went to space, correct?

CO/goat/MAGA Masturbator is most probably a full blown, unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic as proved by his distorted view of reality.

Add to this that his once promising career imploded in his early 30s which is typical of adult onset schizophrenia.

https://www.psycom.net/paranoid-schizophrenia
Paranoid schizophrenia is characterized by predominantly positive symptoms of schizophrenia, including delusions and hallucinations. These debilitating symptoms blur the line between what is real and what isn’t, making it difficult for the person to lead a typical life.

Schizophrenia occurs in about 1.1% of the population, while paranoid schizophrenia is considered the most common subtype of this chronic disorder.¹ The average age of onset is late adolescence to early adulthood, usually between the ages of 18 to 30. It is highly unusual for schizophrenia to be diagnosed after age 45 or before age 16. Onset in males typically occurs earlier in life than females

Yeah, I think you're onto something. I don't think goat's trolling. We've got a "live one" here!

He particularly likes to cyberstalk women and had been punished for doxxing women on JPP.

He should have been more severely punished, IMO, but he got off easy...although you can't tell by all of his whining about it.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?179492-Member-Controlled-Opposition-BANNED
Member: Controlled Opposition, BANNED
Banned for at least 2 weeks for Rule 1 violations. We are still discussing the length of the ban.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?186212-Controlled-Opposition
Controlled Opposition
Rule 1 violation

7 days

Last edited:
Do they really "believe it" or are they just trolling? I tend to think it's mostly trolling. They try to get sane people to lose their cool. They're just like goons hockey coaches send in to stir up shit - no brains, no skill, just causing chaos.

This "titties and beer" member - total troll, I'm certain of it.

Even just chalking it up to trolling does not earn a pass from me.

As far as I'm concerned, there is little tangible distinction between relentless trolling and pathological lying. My philosophy is that one should present themselves on a keyboard the same way they present themselves in real life.

You have to wonder if someone is relentlessly trolling (aka lying) on a keyboard, how much lying to their friends, family, and spouses are they doing in real life?

Even just chalking it up to trolling does not earn a pass from me.

As far as I'm concerned, there is little tangible distinction between relentless trolling and pathological lying. My philosophy is that one should present themselves on a keyboard the same way they present themselves in real life.

You have to wonder if someone is relentlessly trolling (aka lying) on a keyboard, how much lying to their friends, family, and spouses are they doing in real life?

Oh, I'm not giving it a pass, I'm just trying to ascertain the motivation.

Back