The moon landing was faked

I've never gotten a PM from Goat but I have from CO. Hmm. Remember when I pointed out how similar the crazy is with those two and how I think it's quite possible that Goat is CO's sock? Oops, he must have just outed himself!

Bwahahahahaha!
Wow. Interesting coincidence.

Maybe, he's moving into more self-medication and that is leading to more errors? He's slipping? LOL

So you're saying nutjobs are incapable of sarcasm too? :palm:
No.

I'm saying that you have a bug up your ass and you are playing games like a high school-aged dumbass.

Not unusual for lonely geezers trying to relive their past...especially if they have regrets and want to pin it on someone else.

Wow. Interesting coincidence.

Maybe, he's moving into more self-medication and that is leading to more errors? He's slipping? LOL

His cheese slipped off his cracker long ago. lol

Yep, he outed himself. Maybe he stupidly believes that if he can't see my posts, I can't see his?

His cheese slipped off his cracker long ago. lol

Yep, he outed himself. Maybe he stupidly believes that if he can't see my posts, I can't see his?
LOL

Agreed, he outed himself. Too desperate for attention, IMO. Sad.

His mistake was dragging you in to confirm the PMs..then forgetting who actually sent them. :rofl2:

LOL

Agreed, he outed himself. Too desperate for attention, IMO. Sad.

His mistake was dragging you in to confirm the PMs..then forgetting who actually sent them. :rofl2:

And this is why he hates women, most of whom are far smarter than he is -- despite his self-delusions that he's Mr. Jean-Yus. :laugh:

Warning: If you're a female who gets along with Controlled Opposition aka Goat, better check your "credentials." :rofl2:

I love this place, and the uneducated as well.

And this is why he hates women, most of whom are far smarter than he is -- despite his self-delusions that he's Mr. Jean-Yus. :laugh:

Warning: If you're a female who gets along with Controlled Opposition aka Goat, better check your "credentials." :rofl2:

I love this place, and the uneducated as well.
He's an odd one.

Well you can say anything you want. Unlike you and the others on the far left

Agreed as part of everyone's unalienable rights.

So feel free to keep lying daily since it seems to give you comfort, geezer. :thup:

6xhlp6.jpg

. I've read peer reviewed papers on radioactive decay 25 years ago and they're constantly updated after being falsified.

As you demostrated in post #24, you didn't even know there were other isotope dating methods besides carbon 14. So your knowledge on the topic is less than rudimentary.

As you demostrated in post #24, you didn't even know there were other isotope dating methods besides carbon 14. So your knowledge on the topic is less than rudimentary.
What are the odds of all 6 NASA moon missions returning safely to earth?

OH GMAFB! This old chestnut is still around? I mean, exactly what would be the end game for such a fantastic, wildly expensive "hoax"? Outside of the actual nut jobs, I truly believe people who just like to argue and too much time on their hands periodically go through this stuff if not just for a laugh.

Back