The moon landing was faked

Let's look at the math: the odds of humans going to the moon and returning to earth are 1 in 10 million. NASA claims they made 6 missions to the moon and returned to earth all 6 times without a flaw. Either NASA is extremely lucky or they're lying.

Actually the odds are 1 in 1.

Let's look at the math: the odds of humans going to the moon and returning to earth are 1 in 10 million. NASA claims they made 6 missions to the moon and returned to earth all 6 times without a flaw. Either NASA is extremely lucky or they're lying.

Apollo 13 didn't make it to the Moon, and it is remarkable they survived at all.

Apollo 13 didn't make it to the Moon, and it is remarkable they survived at all.
The US government is at its best when sensationalizing their own bullshit. I bet you're still wearing your covid mask like Pelosi.

The US government is at its best when sensationalizing their own bullshit. I bet you're still wearing your covid mask like Pelosi.

You are much better at sensationalizing bullshit than the government could ever be.

I'm still waiting for your math to prove that physics no longer works and no one can leave LOE.

In the old days they would put ppl like CO, goat, Hawkeye, TDAK, and the rest of the alternative facts gang in a special home with walls with padding and hand-crafted "comfort shirts." Maybe we need to visit those times. :laugh:

vC6Gzl9.jpg

You do realize the OP was APL, don’t you? Or maybe not. Well at least you’ve been educated.

I accept your tacit confession that you were ass backwards wrong in asserting that all the Apollo missions made it to the moon and back without a hitch.

I accept your tacit confession that you were ass backwards wrong in asserting that all the Apollo missions made it to the moon and back without a hitch.
We can argue about archaic philosophy all you want but when it comes to the world we live in, I expect you to look at the big picture. Our government has gone rogue, yet you continue to support and defend their obvious lies.

I’d like to look at it but you didn’t provide the equation. You have a link to it?
NASA destroyed all the evidence. Why would they do that? Now Elon Musk has to start from scratch. Do you believe he can terraform mars or is he being paid to keep his mouth shut about rocket science? He paid a lot of money for twitter government bots.

You really are desperate for attention, ain’tcha? Besides paranoid schizophrenia, are you also OCD? Excessive low self-esteem? Bipolar?
I'm not the one parroting the government narrative. You've been a parasite to the taxpayer your entire life.

????????????? You debate Mason all the time and I can't think of anyone more irrational. LOL ??????????????????????????????
Debate? No. Probe? Yes. He’s probably bipolar and you know the Abbie Normals interest me. Some more than others. Mason’s religious obsession and hallucinations are interesting.

Back