The moon landing was faked

You're a violent antisemitic and racist being groomed to be a WSE patsy. Get used to it.

Have you said your good-byes to your family? I'd understand if you don't have one or if you are estranged from them since that just makes you a better patsy and easier to groom.

:blah:

find one violent post.

you can't do it, shitheel.

Already back. Why do you care?

Stalkers gonna stalk. Goatyurt is terribly, terribly interested in what the denizens of the Nice Thread are doing. This is because he has no life of his own. lol

3SLkPYR.jpg

:blah:

find one violent post.

you can't do it, shitheel.

I'll leave that up to the FBI, Patsy. LOL

6mooo6.gif

It's only a matter of time before the news has a report of a fucking nutjob murdering Americans, which coincides with the sudden disappearance of you or some other violent JPP antisemitic Trumper.

Stalkers gonna stalk. Goatyurt is terribly, terribly interested in what the denizens of the Nice Thread are doing. This is because he has no life of his own. lol

3SLkPYR.jpg

I think goat is lonely. He's the type to eat his own gun after a night of drinking.

6mooo6.gif

It's only a matter of time before the news has a report of a fucking nutjob murdering Americans, which coincides with the sudden disappearance of you or some other violent JPP antisemitic Trumper.

they're too busy eating their own fucksauces, respectively.

what a bunch of pussies.

I suspect that 99% of our JPP RW whackjobs are all cowards blowing hot air, hoping someone else will start their #SecondCivilWar while -- like #TRE45ON -- they stuff their fat faces with cheeseburgers and watch it on TV.

Someone tell Dick that supposed pix and live TV from the moon played a big part in exposing NASAs fraud.

LOL.. So you can't provide the evidence yourself?

By the way, if you have proof that nothing can leave low earth orbit, I would love to see your math. Please provide it.

If no rocket can leave low earth orbit then every claim of a probe getting to Mars, Jupiter, asteroids etc must also be fake. That is a lot of fake stuff going on being done by a lot of different countries. And it would involve a lot of amateur radio operators being in on it as well since the radio signals from all those probes can be picked up by others.

I suspect that 99% of our JPP RW whackjobs are all cowards blowing hot air, hoping someone else will start their #SecondCivilWar while -- like #TRE45ON -- they stuff their fat faces with cheeseburgers and watch it on TV.

Agreed. Note they are elderly men who used to think they were important but are now clearly impotent...and they are very unhappy about it.

LOL.. So you can't provide the evidence yourself?

By the way, if you have proof that nothing can leave low earth orbit, I would love to see your math. Please provide it.

If no rocket can leave low earth orbit then every claim of a probe getting to Mars, Jupiter, asteroids etc must also be fake. That is a lot of fake stuff going on being done by a lot of different countries. And it would involve a lot of amateur radio operators being in on it as well since the radio signals from all those probes can be picked up by others.
Dick, if you had any balls you'd do your own research, but I already posted a video that explains all that.

Back