The moon landing was faked

Conspiracy theorists are like a circle jerk; they don’t look retarded to each other.

Additionally, they often epitomize the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

If they believe in one conspiracy theory they believe them all--birthers, JFK assassination, 9/11, election fraud, moon landing..

Some studies have shown they have a higher level of dopamine.

Great. Like many 8th grade girls she was taller and more mature than many boys. She was very good in choir and is still involved in the music industry.

The last I read a few years ago Buzz had dementia and some individual was trying to take over his affairs and his children were suing to prevent it.

His daughter is close in age to me. This is what Wikipedia says about the family dispute. The paragraph preceding the dispute makes it look as though the ex-wife took him to the cleaners. He is a less private man than Armstrong, evidently.

Aldrin has been married three times. His first marriage was on December 29, 1954, to Joan Archer, a Rutgers University and Columbia University alumna with a master's degree. They had three children, James, Janice and Andrew. They filed for divorce in 1974.[175][176] His second was to Beverly Van Zile, whom he married on December 31, 1975,[177] and divorced in 1978. His third was to Lois Driggs Cannon, whom he married on February 14, 1988.[178] Their divorce was finalized in December 2012. The settlement included 50 percent of their $475,000 bank account, and $9,500 a month plus 30 percent of his annual income, estimated at more than $600,000.[179][180] As of 2017, he has one grandson, Jeffrey Schuss, born to his daughter Janice, and three great-grandsons and one great-granddaughter.[181]

In 2018, Aldrin was involved in a legal dispute with his children Andrew and Janice and former business manager Christina Korp over their claims that he was mentally impaired through dementia and Alzheimer's disease. His children alleged that he made new friends who were alienating him from the family and encouraging him to spend his savings at a high rate. They sought to be named legal guardians so they could control his finances.[182] In June, Aldrin filed a lawsuit against Andrew, Janice, Korp, and businesses and foundations run by the family.[183] Aldrin alleged that Janice was not acting in his financial interests and that Korp was exploiting the elderly. He sought to remove Andrew's control of Aldrin's social media accounts, finances, and businesses. The situation ended when his children withdrew their petition and he dropped the lawsuit in March 2019, several months before the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission.[184]

Anyone interested in a fraction of the evidence available to us on NASA faking the moon landing, start this video at the 12-minute mark. Then maybe we can debate it as adults.

If they believe in one conspiracy theory they believe them all--birthers, JFK assassination, 9/11, election fraud, moon landing..

Some studies have shown they have a higher level of dopamine.
Agreed that's the trend. Maybe not all, meaning they don't post about all, but agreed that the majority buy the entire bag of conspiracy theorist bullshit.

Because if you can't be honest about going to a wedding, you certainly can't be trusted with what you say about the supposed moon landing.
You're free to believe people are evil, goat. I'm free to believe they are good and trustworthy until they prove otherwise.

It's a choice. You make yours and I make mine.

You're free to believe people are evil, goat. I'm free to believe they are good and trustworthy until they prove otherwise.

It's a choice. You make yours and I make mine.
This has more to do with your lack of credibility.

Back