The moon landing was faked

I think goat is lonely. He's the type to eat his own gun after a night of drinking.
Dutch Halloween costume.

200w.gif

Dick, if you had any balls you'd do your own research, but I already posted a video that explains all that.

No math in your video. So.. you don't have any proof.. just a video you found on the internet.

The problem you have is that if you can put something in low earth orbit, it really takes little to move it into high orbit.

No math in your video. So.. you don't have any proof.. just a video you found on the internet.

The problem you have is that if you can put something in low earth orbit, it really takes little to move it into high orbit.
Let's look at the math: the odds of humans going to the moon and returning to earth are 1 in 10 million. NASA claims they made 6 missions to the moon and returned to earth all 6 times without a flaw. Either NASA is extremely lucky or they're lying.

In a KKK thread? I'd say it's closer to 100%. In normal threads, less than 1 out of 10.
communicate
verb

1. share or exchange information, news, or ideas.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't blame others for your inability to communicate.

We did not have the film tech to fake the moon landings. This stupid "theory" has been thoroughly debunked. Believe me, if it was the USSR would have outted them.

We did not have the film tech to fake the moon landings. This stupid "theory" has been thoroughly debunked. Believe me, if it was the USSR would have outted them.
Make your case. Do you also believe in the magic bullet and Muslims flying a plane into the pentagon?

Or the PRC. The conspiracy theorist nutjobs don't understand how Nixon could have faked the Moon landing and tricked the entire world for over 50 years yet get busted for a two-bit burglary and dumbass cover-up.

Jebus. You believe them all. We are all stupider for having to suffer your presence.
You show up after being mia and post "because I said so". That's not how it works. Governments/empire lie about everything. Everything. Covid-19 was created in a lab, funded by the US government. Anyone denying these facts are too stupid to vote.

You show up after being mia and post "because I said so". That's not how it works. Governments/empire lie about everything. Everything. Covid-19 was created in a lab, funded by the US government. Anyone denying these facts are too stupid to vote.

damo knows.

he's playing it safe.

doing his job.

a real company man.

You can't say "I have kids" to justify this any longer when it has gotten to the point they're mandatorily injecting your precious bundles with poison.

your complicity is now murdering your own children.

Back