The moon landing was faked

I can. Dutch Uncle.
OTOH, bitter, angry elderly Euro-American males are simply childish, pussified overgrown children. In short, boring.

If they commit a crime, arrest them, convict them and lock them up. They were given a chance and pissed it away. Not my problem.

I'm not the one parroting the government narrative. You've been a parasite to the taxpayer your entire life.
So you hate both the US government and the military. I already know you hate Jews and African-Americans. Who else do you hate?

NASA destroyed all the evidence. Why would they do that? Now Elon Musk has to start from scratch. Do you believe he can terraform mars or is he being paid to keep his mouth shut about rocket science? He paid a lot of money for twitter government bots.

It must be true since you have no evidence to support it because someone else destroyed all the evidence.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

????????????? You debate Mason all the time and I can't think of anyone more irrational. LOL ??????????????????????????????
I can. Dutch Uncle.

OTOH, bitter, angry elderly Euro-American males are simply childish, pussified overgrown children. In short, boring.

If they commit a crime, arrest them, convict them and lock them up. They were given a chance and pissed it away. Not my problem.

^ That didn’t take long, eagle. :palm:

This is where credibility comes into play. You and Owl stick to the script.

Meh. The fact remains you’re a paranoid wackadoodle. Eventually you’ll do something stupid that gets you arrested.

Untreated mentally ill people often end up homeless or in prison.

Meh. The fact remains you’re a paranoid wackadoodle. Eventually you’ll do something stupid that gets you arrested.

Untreated mentally ill people often end up homeless or in prison.
60,000 will go down in JPP history. Thanks for making that public.

You do realize the OP was APL, don’t you? Or maybe not. Well at least you’ve been educated.
^^^
Too bitter and stupid to see the difference between a nutjob and sarcasm.

The fact you side with goat is all anyone needs to know about your veracity and rationality.

None. I’ve never received a PM from anyone forwarded from a third.

How many stalker PMs have you sent today? To TOW total?

How fascinating, that he believes 1) you can access other people's PMs, and 2) that I would have them.

But he's not a lunatic conspiracy whackadoodle. Oh no, not him. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Women, particularly those who are sane, intelligent, and better than he is -- which is most of us. :laugh:

That makes sense. Most WSEs have severe manhood issues which is why they hate anyone not exactly like themselves.

In STY's favor is he never claimed to be a Christian....so he's not a complete hypocrite. :thup:

How fascinating, that he believes 1) you can access other people's PMs, and 2) that I would have them.

But he's not a lunatic conspiracy whackadoodle. Oh no, not him. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

The way I read it, he sent you PMs and believes you forwarded them to me. Has goat or CO ever sent you a PM?

LOL Oh, he's most definitely a wackadoodle. LOL

The way I read it, he sent you PMs and believes you forwarded them to me. Has goat or CO ever sent you a PM?

LOL Oh, he's most definitely a wackadoodle. LOL

I've never gotten a PM from Goat but I have from CO. Hmm. Remember when I pointed out how similar the crazy is with those two and how I think it's quite possible that Goat is CO's sock? Oops, he must have just outed himself!

Bwahahahahaha!

Back