The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

What would like me to apologize for and I can't speak for Yurt; but I noticed that you ignored my question, regarding "would you apologize"??

You also appeared to ignore my question of:

"You don't seem to hold out much hope, for JPP posters; because of the post you just made.

If this is your belief, then it would seem fruitless to try and have such a thread; which would then beg the question of, "Why even try, if you don't expect people to do so"?"

I don't have anything to apologize for, unless you want me to do something about what I said about Legion, and ILA. My Jade discussions work great, but have been limited on subject. This is one to bring up any friendly topic, and isn't bound to recipes, etc. The point is it works, one person expecting they can get people to apologize doesn't. Domer did, but he respects me, and my discussions a bit more. Others, just make things worse. I'm not making apologies a rule, it's just chat nicely, or chat somewhere else.

Why should I apologize? I didn't call anyone stupid or buttyurt.

You came in with a boorish attitude, acting like a victim, for something that should have been a good thing. Told me to ban myself from my own discussion. You butted heads with Owl. You also have your personal attack of calling me she all the time. Truthfully I don't want any apologies, and I think no one needs them. So lets just go with one last chance. Start chatting about something pleasant, and keep it to that stuff. It shouldn't be that hard.

See this where things fall apart, because you're done with him, unless he apologizes; but what about you apologizing for mentioning in the first place, seeing as how I've already suggested that we wouldn't be at this point if you had never mentioned him in the first plac

I never broke a rule, so if he's upset over that, he has to live with it. It wasn't an attack or anything, he needs to stop freaking out about everything I do, or say. I also stated I was letting hiccups slide earlier, and people only got guidelines.

I don't have anything to apologize for, unless you want me to do something about what I said about Legion, and ILA. My Jade discussions work great, but have been limited on subject. This is one to bring up any friendly topic, and isn't bound to recipes, etc. The point is it works, one person expecting they can get people to apologize doesn't. Domer did, but he respects me, and my discussions a bit more. Others, just make things worse. I'm not making apologies a rule, it's just chat nicely, or chat somewhere else.

And you still fail to recognize, for discussion purposes, that if you hadn't mentioned Yurt; then the mentioned situation would never have occurred.

For someone who wants to present themselves as an "stand up guy"; you're sure laying yourself down on this one, IMO.

You came in with a boorish attitude, acting like a victim, for something that should have been a good thing. Told me to ban myself from my own discussion. You butted heads with Owl. You also have your personal attack of calling me she all the time. Truthfully I don't want any apologies, and I think no one needs them. So lets just go with one last chance. Start chatting about something pleasant, and keep it to that stuff. It shouldn't be that hard.

He only came "in" after you made the choice to mention him at all; for no reason, except to belittle him.

You could have just not mentioned him at all.

I never broke a rule, so if he's upset over that, he has to live with it. It wasn't an attack or anything, he needs to stop freaking out about everything I do, or say. I also stated I was letting hiccups slide earlier, and people only got guidelines.

If you weren't "attacking him" then why did you choose to mention him at all, seeing as how he didn't post till AFTER THAT??

I said nothing to her and did not butt heads with Owl. She actually insulted me and you keep ignoring that fact and blaming me.

What is your problem?

Making baked salmon with garlic powder and lemon juice,plus fried red skinned potatoes tomorrow.
I'll boil the potatoes till still slightly firm,than fry with onions in the iron skillet!

Another insult towards me.

Can you stop obsessing and insulting me?

Boorish attitude? How is that?

You brought me up and how dare I respond. And when I do, you INSULT me.

Take your own words, you fucking hypocrite.

You need psychological help.

I said nothing to her and did not butt heads with Owl. She actually insulted me and you keep ignoring that fact and blaming me.

What is your problem?

I guess you only read what you want, because I addressed it the first time I saw it, and continue to tell you what I did. That has nothing on how you treated me anyway, but like I said, I don't give two shits about what you did either. I couldn't care less about apologies, or making amends. Just start discussing something friendly, and forget about it. Otherwise it doesn't favor you well, because you started shit here, and don't want to stop bickering.

You have three choices 1. Start up a friendly discussion, and keep to that, ignoring what went down. 2. Decide you don't want to chat with us, and walk away like a champ. 3. Decide you don't want to chat with us, still bicker, and cause trouble, and have Phantasmal happily push the flush on you.

Boorish attitude? How is that?

You brought me up and how dare I respond. And when I do, you INSULT me.

Take your own words, you fucking hypocrite.

You need psychological help.

Read my last post before this one, and make your decision, before I make it for you.

I guess you only read what you want, because I addressed it the first time I saw it, and continue to tell you what I did. That has nothing on how you treated me anyway, but like I said, I don't give two shits about what you did either. I couldn't care less about apologies, or making amends. Just start discussing something friendly, and forget about it. Otherwise it doesn't favor you well, because you started shit here, and don't want to stop bickering.

You have three choices 1. Start up a friendly discussion, and keep to that, ignoring what went down. 2. Decide you don't want to chat with us, and walk away like a champ. 3. Decide you don't want to chat with us, still bicker, and cause trouble, and have Phantasmal happily push the flush on you.

How did I start shit here?

Be specific.

And you still fail to recognize, for discussion purposes, that if you hadn't mentioned Yurt; then the mentioned situation would never have occurred.

For someone who wants to present themselves as an "stand up guy"; you're sure laying yourself down on this one, IMO.

My rule has nothing about mentioning someone. It's about bickering, trolling, name calling, and any aggressive behavior. Now you need to drop it as well, because all I care about is the good discussion continuing unobstructed. No apologies, no boo boo kisses, no telling me what my rules are.

My rule has nothing about mentioning someone. It's about bickering, trolling, name calling, and any aggressive behavior. Now you need to drop it as well, because all I care about is the good discussion continuing unobstructed. No apologies, no boo boo kisses, no telling me what my rules are.

Why don't you start your own board?

Back