The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

USfreedom put up the post, and still you act like I said nothing? You're the one who went after me, just for mentioning that you are free to post here, despite our history. I feel kind of stupid, for giving you the chance now. So you basically drop it, or find another discussion.

And Owl calling me stupid and buttyurt? You still haven't addressed that, yet you continue to threaten me.

Why is that?

In my "opinion" though, you could have explained this all to Jack and left Yurt out of you comment(s); seeing as how he hadn't yet make a comment. that might have been needed to address.

And by this, the entire "conflict" could have been avoided.

Do you agree?

This

Jade,

Do you believe you bear no responsibility the outcome of your taunting thread?

Not sure why you think I am the bad guy here!

After all, you started out this very discussion with these words- "Well since this forum is basically nothing".

I just added a little more personal opinion to your personal opinion about this forum by saying, "this forum seems to be just a breeding ground for negativity, hatefulness, ignorance, political bloody sport, and bad behavior".

That's OK! Your comment just reminded me, I have better and more positive things to do than to waste my time here all day!

Thanks!

I'm agreeing with you the forum is trashy, that's why I like it to remain outside this discussion. Your first post kind of went there slightly. Just talk about anything, and dn't let the drama from outside change what you talk about.

You don't seem to hold out much hope, for JPP posters; because of the post you just made.

If this is your belief, then it would seem fruitless to try and have such a thread; which would then beg the question of, "Why even try, if you don't expect people to do so"?

Are you willing to apologize, and is yurt? I can talk to Owl, but I think Mason will give the idea the finger emoji. If you don't think I'm pushing it. An apology might be Yurt's only chance at this point.

And Owl calling me stupid and buttyurt? You still haven't addressed that, yet you continue to threaten me.

Why is that?

For the umpteenth time, I told Owl to stop in my post. She is currently staying away right now. Also, did you not realize calling me a girl is not acceptable? I'm done with you, unless we go with USfreedoms idea, and you apologize to a few people. Are you willing to?

Today's Mom's birthday, but she told me not to get her anything. She said the washing machine I replaced was enough. It was technically my fault it broke, but it seems it was on a short life anyway. I spent a good chunk of money getting a new Maytag washer, from Menards. I did however buy two filet mignon, and will pan sear them with a little truffle salt. I'd use the real deal, if the price wasn't an arm, and a leg. Love me some truffle.

Today's Mom's birthday, but she told me not to get her anything. She said the washing machine I replaced was enough. It was technically my fault it broke, but it seems it was on a short life anyway. I spent a good chunk of money getting a new Maytag washer, from Menards. I did however buy two filet mignon, and will pan sear them with a little truffle salt. I'd use the real deal, if the price wasn't an arm, and a leg. Love me some truffle.

On Chopped,they always get in trouble with the judges,using to much truffle oil.

On Chopped,they always get in trouble with the judges,using to much truffle oil.

Truffle oil is different, and some consider it kind of a Frankenstein monster. It often uses little truffle, with all sorts of synthetics. Now if you make your own, and steep truffles in oil, it would be good. It's a way you could stretch the flavor out, for more use.

Truffle oil is different, and some consider it kind of a Frankenstein monster. It often uses little truffle, with all sorts of synthetics. Now if you make your own, and steep truffles in oil, it would be good. It's a way you could stretch the flavor out, for more use.

That seems to be the issue,whether it's real truffle or not.
I'm sure on Chopped,it's real,the ones who knew what they were doing,it worked for them.
But many times,they went overboard,and got Chopped!

Let's return to the OP premise and try to forget the unpleasantness that has invaded. I'm taking an on-line class to learn how to make minjiikaawanakizin (Ojibwe center-seam puckered moccasins). It comes with language teaching as well! At any rate, I finished beading the vamps and cuffs this evening. They'll be sewn onto the brain-tanned smoked waawaashkeshiwayaan (deer hide). Looking forward to wearing them.

4VDz4Sw.jpg

That beading is beautiful. Please show the finished product too!

Are you willing to apologize, and is yurt? I can talk to Owl, but I think Mason will give the idea the finger emoji. If you don't think I'm pushing it. An apology might be Yurt's only chance at this point.

What would like me to apologize for and I can't speak for Yurt; but I noticed that you ignored my question, regarding "would you apologize"??

You also appeared to ignore my question of:

"You don't seem to hold out much hope, for JPP posters; because of the post you just made.

If this is your belief, then it would seem fruitless to try and have such a thread; which would then beg the question of, "Why even try, if you don't expect people to do so"?"

For the umpteenth time, I told Owl to stop in my post. She is currently staying away right now. Also, did you not realize calling me a girl is not acceptable? I'm done with you, unless we go with USfreedoms idea, and you apologize to a few people. Are you willing to?

See this where things fall apart, because you're done with him, unless he apologizes; but what about you apologizing for mentioning in the first place, seeing as how I've already suggested that we wouldn't be at this point if you had never mentioned him in the first plac

Why should I apologize? I didn't call anyone stupid or buttyurt.

See this where things fall apart, because you're done with him, unless he apologizes; but what about you apologizing for mentioning in the first place, seeing as how I've already suggested that we wouldn't be at this point if you had never mentioned him in the first plac

Mahalo

Back